[5] Important to me

How would you feel?
If i told you i loved you.

.
.
.

   Peter Parker was blown away by the girl next to him. First, she popped out from nowhere in that battlefield, and she seemed to know almost everything about the avengers.

   Peter is kind and lovable that he never felt threatened by you, he knew you could be trust. He just didn't know why. Maybe because you're daring Flash to protect him right now.

   "Flash! You know how cool you are in the comic?" You started ramble things that make no sense to everyone so seriously, that Flash got scared and back away.

   "You even fought the war! And lost your legs! You then become an agent venom! And in the movie you like bullying people! I don't blame marvel though, marvel is my god. But i blame you! You better treat Peter nicer or you'll know what pain feels like."

   He looked at the intimidating (Y/n) and murmured. "Okay... i'm sorry."

   "Get out of my sight!!"

   He ran away.

   Peter was impressed and confused at the same time. He didn't actually care what Flash say to him no more. After the drama about Liz these little things at school can't bother the boy.

   Let's not mention anything about her.

   "Peter!" You yelled at him.

   "Yeah..?"

   "If anyone hurt you, just call me, okay? I'll deal with them. I'll protect you."

   Even with no actual power at all, you feel like you have a control over this dream, and the feeling that you want to wake up faded away.

   And of course with Peter Parker, Tom holland, the love of your life by your side, everything is okay.

   "Okay... thank you." He grinned.

   You two finally arrived at the class. After a little while for the teacher to come Peter was the on who started the conversation.

"Hey... Where exactly did you come from?"

"Like i told you guys, the real world."

"The real world? So... this world is not real?"

"It's real to you... I guess. Maybe your world is real but mine is not real..." Your eyebrows twisted. "Ugh...I don't know anything anymore, just... this is a wrong world for me."

You reached for his hand and held onto it. You didn't even care if Peter got panicked by holding a hand with a person he just met.

Two tables next to the window. One girl put her chin on one of her hands, another hand was with a boy. Soft air blew in, everything is so peaceful.

"This is too good to be real, must be a dream..."

You looked upon his face, surprised by how he was more relaxed than you expected. He let you played with his finger with a shy face that you couldn't read it.