Mike° so touch me (SMUT warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

-just imagine that Finn/Mike is older.
-kinky/daddy fetish
-you've been warned.... WARNED.

Summary: You never wanted Mike this badly, you call him over for a little play time.

-setting- Summer Camp

Y/N POV

The door weather was terrible and you were all alone in your cabin. You listened as the thunder rumbled, the tree's in the wind whistled...Your cabin roommate went home yesterday due to a bad case of the chicken poks.

You laid in bed just scared to death... You then thought about your close best friend Mike, well I guess now he was your boyfriend because recently earlier this week you guys shared a special kiss by the lake. He hasn't asked you out yet but you knew there was something special.

I sighed and just turned un-comfortably in bed, my eyes then caught the attention of the walkie talkie by my bed side table. I raised my brow and reached for it, I clicked for Chanel 6 and pushed the button.

"Mike, Mike?! Do you copy?" I spoke, I waited a couple seconds when he replied.

"Yeah I do. What's wrong Y/N?" He answered, I exhaled and pressed my mouth against the walkie.

"I want you, I know your in the south end in the boy cabins but please come over." I replied. I sat up properly and then decided to turn on my cabin lights.

"I'll be over in 5 minutes." Mike spoke into the walkie, I smiled hugely and ran to my vanity to brush my hair, then I lightly sprayed myself with perfume.

Mike POV

I shivered as I made it up to her cabin in the north area of the camp. I knocked on her door and watched as it swung open, I smiled and hugged my girl tightly.

"I missed you." I whispered under my breath, she attacked my face with kisses. I chuckled lightly and roamed my hands lower, she raised her brows at me.

"Michael Wheeler, what do you think you're doing?" She responded, I smiled lightly and analysed as she bit her lip.

"I'm feeling up my baby." I whispered back against her lips, she gave me a quick peck then roamed her hands down my back and then slowly around my crotch.

"Then you wouldn't mind me doing this." She whispered, all of a sudden she pushed me up against her cabin wall. My eyes went huge out of shock,

"I don't mind, no, not at all." I replied, Y/N just winked at me and started going lower. Her fingers lingering down my abdomen gave me shivers,

"I've been a naughty girl, daddy." She spoke as she reached my hard member, I moaned as she started palming me through my pants. I moved my hands to her head and gripped her hair lightly, but my grip was hard enough to make her groan.

She was making me super horny, she deserved a dicking.
I gripped her hair and made her stand up, now she was close to my face, eye to eye.

"I'm going to punish you. Give papa a bite." I spoke harshly then pushed her into the bed.

Let's just say, Daddy punished his naughty girl.

-Whoops, Oof.