15 - the cheeky deal

C L A Y

There's a point in everyone's life that they want to redo over to make everything perfect again. But no one has mastered time travel yet.

My moment in life that I want to rewrite is the moment that everything fell apart. Where my once perfect life was smooth sailing but now, every day I wake up to the smell of alcohol and drugs. I wake up and go to school, only to ignore everyone. But one thing good happened. I became myself.

Suddenly it was like I transformed out of my phrase and became me. Soon I became the schools badboy, I don't know why cause all I did was just wear black jeans and a black hoodie with my hood up.

The days seemed to grow longer as well. I know it seems insane but when you see someone you love with someone else every second of the day, it hurts and it causes the day to drag on.

For the past six months, Carl and Kade announced their relationship and been happy together. They seem happy and shit but it hurts me because Carl cheated on me with him, but I'm trying to get over him.

"Come on Clay," I huffed seeing my father standing at the gate of the school. For some reason my father has come to collect me some days during the week. It's probably because of the fact that August and Grant still come attend school here or some shit.

I shrugged and followed my dad to the rough side of the south side. He walked ahead of me but stopped to wait for me.

"You seem down son, what's the problem?" I stared at my dad before we both bursted out laughing. Yes I did bond with my real parents in the last six months but the thing is, we can never go past small talk. We'd just joke around.

"Come on," he said throwing his arm around my shoulder. We walked home like that. Just in silence as some people stared at us.

-

Later on that night, I went out for a walk like I usually did. I just casually walked down the street until I got to the park. I sat on the swing, just swaying back and forth.

But tonight, a tall boy with blond hair sat beside me. We just sat in silence allowing the wind to surpass us.

The stars above were thinking down, almost blinking at me, the moon looked like a toe nail clipping, but I mainly focused on the dashing stars.

"Do you like stars?" The boy asked me and I hummed with a nod.

"They're the only piece of hope I have these days." I whispered so quietly that I thought he didn't hear me but I was wrong.

"What happened? It's easier to talk to someone you don't know." His statement made sense so I just took a deep breath and looked at him.

"My whole life basically collapsed six months ago, and so much shit just happened. But one thing that always stayed the same was the sky. No matter how depressed or how happy I felt, the stars always returned. Unlike my cheap ex boyfriend who should be the one who's heart broken, not me. But I'm the heartbroken one while he's off with some other guy." The blond looked at me sympathetically.

"Listen, my life didn't change, well in a way it did. I sort of know what your going through, so you're not alone. You're never alone." He reassured me with a soft smile.

"Things happen for a reason, well that's what I believe anyway. And if your ex boyfriend is off with another guy, just try replace him. He doesn't sound too great by the way you mentioned him."

"No, he was great. That's the problem." I muttered looking at my hands. "He was the one who chased after me before he even knew he was gay. He made me learn so much things about him and his family, about me. He helped me in ways I can't explain, but he just did something really unforgivable and if I was to forgive him, I wouldn't be able to trust him again." The blond nodded his head listening to every word.

"It was like I was given this opportunity to be me, to be proud of who I am, but the second everyone was comfortable with it, it crumbled into pieces. It just hurts knowing that it all happened over something stupid." I muttered sticking my hands into my oversized black hoodie.

"You got quite a problem." I nodded at his statement not looking at his face but the ground.

"So why don't I help you?" I instantly looked up and seen him smirk.

"Obviously it'll kill two birds with one stone. And I think it might work for sure!" He said excitedly with a clap.

I listened to his plan, debating if it would work. But after awhile I figured that if I can't win Carl back, at least I'll be helping him. So I agreed.

And that's when the deal was made. Right there and then. Sealed with a handshake.

-

At school the next morning, I casually walked to my locker with a small grin as I passed Carl and Kade. I unlocked my locker, which was five lockers from where they were standing. And just then, the tall blond from last night came up and closed my locker with a smirk. Turns out he's actually a senior here and pretty popular with the girls.

"Hey babe," he smirked widely as Carl's head snapped towards us. I smirked back at him knowing that it got Carl's attention.

"I told you not to close my locker when I'm at it." I said slightly shoving him off it but he laughed standing up properly and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I reopened my locker. A small blush appeared on my face as he whispered something in my ear.

"Gallagher looks like he's gonna murder someone." He said with a wide smirk before turning me around and putting me against the lockers.

"So let's give him a reason to actually kill me," before I could say another word, his lips were on mine.

-

HELLO! I AM BACK AND I ACTUALLY HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS STORY SO YEAH BE TOTALLY READY! IM HOPEFULLY GONNA UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY BUT I AM ALSO IN MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL SO BARE WITH ME PLZ ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Comment your opinion on the chapter, vote if you liked it and share with a friend, who's possibly gay or just loves shameless!!

- b x

P.S IF YOU WATCHED SKAM THE TALL BLOND IS EVEN AKA HENIK HOLM FROM IT BIT HES GONNA HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME WHICH WILL BE REVEALED NEXT CHAPTER