Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After Coaches class had ended, I went to the library with Allison and Lydia to look up more information on their bruises. Allison was currently drawing her's and Lydia's bruise on a sheet of notebook paper, while Lydia and I were searching patterns and logos that could possibly go with the bruise itself.

I looked up, feeling the presence of the twins. I looked up, biting the top of my pen, smirking.

I looked at Lydia, "Boy toy, six o'clock." I told her in a normal voice, knowing they'd here me either way.

She looked up, giving them the the straight one a look.

The Lydia look.

"I want one." She stated as they looked at us, smirking.

I rose an eyebrow at them, "It's not nice listening to someone's conversation." I told them as Allison asked which one.

Lydia pushed, taking in a deep breath, "The straight one, obviously." She stated, shaking her head.

"How you figure out so soon amazes me." I stated.

"It's a gift," She shrugged.

Allison took my coffee cup, tracing the logo on the front before taking a sip of it, laughing as I gasped.

I snatched it back, glaring playfully, "Already ahead of you. I've looked up every possible logo." I told her drinking my coffee.

I groaned as I looked up seeing Lydia flirting with the straight twin .

Allison looked up and laughed, "There's the Lydia Martin we all know."

*

I walked into the familiar animal clinic, hearing the loud clanking of ice being poured into the metal tub that will soon hold Isaac.

"Now, this won't be particularly....Comfortable, but if we can slow your heart rate down enough to where you'll fall into a trance-like stat."

I then made my wonderful appearance, "Like being hypnotized?" I slowly asked, cocking an eyebrow at the surprised faces.

My eyes found Isaac's and I quickly looked away, not wanting to swim i his blue eyes, fearing I'd stay in them too long and drown.

I looked back up to Deaton and he nodded, "Exactly, he'll be half transformed, making it easier for us to access his subconscious mind."

Scott rose an eyebrow, "How slow does his heart need to be?"

Deaton looked at him frowning lightly. "Very slow."

I tensed, worried, "How slow is 'very slow', Deaton?" I asked.

He looked at me, shrugging, "Nearly dead."

"Oh..." I trailed off, trying to control my erratic pulse, "Wonderful," I muttered.

Isaac walked around the the other side of the tub, slowly putting his hand in the water, instantly retracting it when he realized the intensity of the cold.

"It's safe though, right?" Isaac slowly asked, looking up at Deaton.

"Do you want me to answer me honestly?" Deaton asked.

He looked back down to the tub, then at me, "No, I guess not." He muttered, shaking his head.

All of a sudden I heard the snap of a rubber glove, we all looked over, seeing Stiles putting on the glove. He looked up, "What?" He asked.

I saw Derek raise a brow towards Stiles, making Stiles sigh, struggling to remove the glove from his most likely sweaty hand. I rolled my eyes at him as he looked up, awkwardly smiling. I turned my attention back on Isaac and the tub of death, shivering at the thought of being the one submerged in the cold.

Derek looked up to Isaac, "You know you don't have to do this if it feels too risky." He told him.

Scott and I nodded in agreement, but Isaac only sighed, slowly taking of his shirt. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander Isaac's broad chest and shoulders. I hadn't seen him shirtless in months, and if I thought he had been beautiful before, it was nothing compared to the beauty I saw now.

"Katherine."

I broke my staring at Isaac, shaking my head as I turned towards my brother, "Yeah?"

Isaac looked down, and I watched as the corners of his lips tilted upwards, my heart soaring at the look on his face. His lips pulled into a boyish grin was something that would always amaze me.

Deaton cleared his throat, "We're gonna need you to hold Issac under water." He said.

I sighed, nodding never the less, "I hate this plan." I grumbled.

I saw Isaac tense, I cautiously put my hand on his back, jumping at the old sensation of our skin searing together. I almost dropped my hand, but the feeling I was getting had me keeping my hand on his back long enough to guide him into the tub, steadying him as he sat down. All of a sudden, Derek and Scott pushed him under. I frowned as I also pushed him under.

This better work.

**

//Edited//