Part-12

The episode starts with everyone sitting in Singhania Sadan

Mishti:- Naira Di is Ms Singhania!

Bhabhi Maa:- Meri bachi! She tolerated more than enough. I'll give her love which she deserves. Now I'll not let Naira and Laksh go away from us.

Rajshekhar:- Haan Bhabhi Maa! Now we will keep our Naira and Laksh with us only.

Devyani:- I'm happy that Naira made herself very successful. But I was shocked listening to her outburst.

Bhabhi Maa:- Devyani! Whatever Naira said was right. She didn't say anything wrong abt Suhasini Ji!

The scene shifts to Goenka Villa

Kartik:- Naira hates me!

Swarna:- You deserve it Kartik. You deserve her hatred only. You can't even claim Laksh because he too hates you. You have done this with your own hands.

Suhasini:- How dare Naira berate our family?

Swarna:- What abt that time when you all berated Naira? You all never left chance to berate her and her family. Now toh you lost Naira. You lost Keerti. Everyone hates you now. It's because of your society status. You never gave preference to relations and see where you are now!

Manish:- Swarna...

Shubham:- Maa is right! Naira Bhabhi always respected you all as her own family but you always took her wrong. Dadi you always taunted Bhabhi. Bhai you betrayed Bhabhi. You all never left a chance to break Naira Bhabhi's heart. And now if she showed your reality to whole world then you are behaving like this. Wah! I'm proud of Naira Bhabhi.

Swarna and Shubham left from there.

Suhasini:- Manish do whatever you want I want my great grandson.

Manish:- Nahi Maa! Naira has already done legal work. I too don't want that Laksh and Naira should come back here.

Suhasini:- Manish...

Manish:- Swarna is right Maa! We are wrong. Now you also stop. Let Naira and Laksh live happily. Please!

The scene shifts to Laksh Villa,Chennai.

Everyone was sitting in hall.

Naira:- I'll make tea. 

Shiv:- Did you take your medicines?

Naira signalled Shiv towards Laksh. Shiv kept mum.

Laksh:- Mumma can I go and play with Sanju?

Naira:- Hmm! But not alone.

Preet:- Me and Simrat will go with them.

Naira nodded in yes. Shiv went to Naira's room.

Shiv(shouted):- Naira where is your medicine?

Naira:- Shiv its in my handbag! That black one!

Shiv:- Okay!

Shiv took the tablets and came out. He gave Naira water and tablet. Naira swallowed the tablet with water.

Shiv:- Headache? Dizziness?

Naira:- No don't worry I'm fine!

Shiv:- Sure?

Naira:- Yup! Shiv can you please do a favour?

Shiv:- Haan Bol na!

Naira:- Can you please make Laksh and Sanjana's milkshake? Tea I'll make.

Shiv:- You are not well. Talli told me. You sit I'll make tea and milkshake.

Naira:- Par..

Shiv:- Shut up!

Naira:- Okay! But more chocolate in Laksh's milkshake. Keerti Bhabhi Sanju drinks chocolate milk shake.

Keerti:- Haan Haan! She will drink.

Naira:- Get lost now Shiv!

Shiv:- Whatever! Moti!

Naira:- Teri toh Main....

Shiv ran to the kitchen. Naira smiled at his retreating back.

Naksh:- Naira Yeh tablet?

Naira's smile vanished. They all noticed it.

Shiv(shouted):- Naira tell them everything!

Naira(shouted):- Okay! You do your work idiot!

Shiv(shouted):- Yes commander!

Akshara:- Naira What did Shiv meant?

Naira:- Mumma (looking here and there) I underwent a surgery.

Naitik:- Surgery?

Naira again looked here and there.

Naksh:- Naira why are looking here and there?

Naira:- I'm checking if Laksh is here..because he doesn't know this. I told him it was an accident.

Akshara:- But What happened?

Naira:- You really want to know?

Akshara:- Haan Naira!

Naira:- Mumma woh..I had a brain surgery a month back.

Keerti:- Brain surgery?

Naira:- Hmm! I had a clot in my brain which was a time bomb for me. The treatment was surgery. When I came to know the next week I underwent surgery. Laksh doesn't know this. We told him that I met with accident that day.

Everyone was shocked. They were teary eyed.

Akshara:- Naira! Brain clot. Are you Okay now?

Naira:- Haan Mumma! Doctor has told me to take some precautions so. From Canada also I came with medical assistance.

Naitik:- You lived in Canada?

Naira:- Yes Papa! I'm happy there because there I'm tension and stress free. Our life is very happy there.

Akshara:- Without us?

Naira:- With you all!

Akshara:- How?

Naira:- You are inside my heart. No one can take you all away from me.

Laksh and Sanjana came inside running. Laksh sat between Naira and Akshara. Shiv came with tea and milkshake. Naira made Laksh drink the milkshake. Everyone was looking and adoring Laksh and Naira's Bond.