50 Things To Do When You're Bored

1. Check out my other work! (... pretty please!)

2. Annoy your fellow siblings with a short theme song you make up in your head.

3. Text message your friends backwords and see how long it takes them to figure it out.

4. Scream out your window the first thing that pops into your head.

5. Put AND lock an annoying song or tune onto your phone and stick it with a sibling or friend.

6. Make up weird rhymes that go in tune with  the top song.

7. Go outside and follow the first person you run into.

8. Go to the local dollar store and ask the cashier dumb questions like "What colors are your blueberries?", "How much does your (insert money amount) bread cost?" and so on.

9. Rearrange the magnets on your fridge to form a robot.

10. Make a drink of many flavors and tell your friend to drink it.

11. Switch your closet with your siblings as a prank.

12. take a hook of some sort and tie it to the end of a thread or string (or something thick that can support weight.) Open your window and go window-fishing!

13. Flip through random channels and say your opinion aloud. Such examples are; "You suck", "I like you, but not now", "Eeeew! Elderly person channel!", "Ugh, not this again", and so on.

14. Go onto the most used computer in your house (or the only one), and go onto your homepage.Type into the search engine "This is reserved." Do not hit enter, and see how many famiy members fall for it!

15. Draw a horrible drawing of someone, then gift it to them.

16. Sleep.

17. Hide in a closet and repeatedly call your housephone untill a family member answers. Then hang up on them.

18. Find someone doing their homework, reading, or something else important with words and numbers and say random letters and numbers to throw them off.

19. Write a poem and send it to someone via mail.

20. Read a story!

21. Make up senerios in your head about you and someone your friends with.

22. Have an eating contest with a sibling.

23. Run into the nearby woods screaming random phrases you think of.

24. Make up weird sayings, put them on sticky notes, and post your sayings throughout your town/ city.

25. Take window-drawing markers and doodle on all the windows to make them colorful and unique!

26. Gasp everytime someone passes by you.

27. Try to find Narnia!

28. Write weird short stories on a notepad. Who knows where you'll use them?

29. Make up your own language and speak in it randomly.

30. Draw a heart on your nose and some whiskers and pretend to be an agile cat.

31. Get into an argument with yourself about oreos.

32. Make up a complicated math problem, and then challenge yourself to complete it.

33. Take many rubber bands and shoot them at random objects everywhere.

34. Jump in a cab and scream "Follow that car!"

35. Create a bucket list.

36. Argue with someone about the world ending.

37. Try to get deep inside your own mind. Bet you can't do it!

38. Try to say "m"  without closing your mouth.

39. Spell the worlds longest word. Backwords.

40. Call the local shopping center and ask if they have frogs for sale.

41. Count how many dishes there are in your cupboard.

42. Try to remember the time you were born.

43. "Troll" the people around you.

44. Draw your own country and name it a title of your choice.

45. Make your own theme song, record it, and play it every time you enter a room.

46. Make up your own word. Create a definition and send it to a dictionary company.

47. Walk around outside for no reason at all.

48. Go to Wal-Mart and ask if they have walls for sale. This will also work for Walgreens.

49. Create an imaginary friend named Bob. Then, when you are around someone, randomly say something to Bob.

50. Draw a symbol for a new country or city in your favorite book.

______________________________________________

Hello! Are you a fan of stop-motion animation? Check out my friend Jonathan's YouTube channel below! https://m.youtube.com/#/user/aubreystudios82

Update: You guys did it! You helped him reach 100,000 subscribers! As promised, I have published a teaser for my sci-fi novel, DreamWorld. Check it out below and tell me what you think! https://www.wattpad.com/618534234-dreamworld-a-teaser-prologue And... if you're a fan of commentary videos, check out my friend's second YouTube channel HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYvEb6iLPxLPZTe6NcUUUeA

ALSO: Check out my book of poems! It would mean a lot! (Note: will include darker themes) https://www.wattpad.com/616281183-stygian-stagnant-solitary-the-hole