Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After a while, I couldn't hold Isaac down anymore. Once I had let go, Isaac instantly propelled from the tub, howling and struggling.

Deaton started yelling, "Katherine! You can't let go of Isaac! The guys need your strength to help keep him under."

I growled under my breath, grabbing Isaac's shoulders to help the boys shove him back under, water splashing me, wetting my clothes. Deaton nodded, signalling for us to let go of Isaac, letting his body do the rest of the work.

"Isaac." Deaton spoke up once Isaac had risen to the surface of the tub, taking a deep breath.

Deaton held up a finger, "Now remember only I can talk to him. Too many voices can confuse him." They all nodded.

"Isaac? Can you hear me?" Deaton caustiously asked.

"Yes. I can hear you." He confirmed.

I sighed as I rubbed my face, leaning into my hands as I waited for Deaton to continue talking.

"Where is she? Where's Katherine? I want my Katherine!" He started grabbing the air, searching for something to grab.

My Katherine? There's no way Isaac still likes me; he made that pretty clear months ago.

I shook my head, "He cant do this." I told Deaton, "I'm not doing this."

There's no way I'm gonna let him just play with my emotions, unconscious or not.

I went to leave, Isaac's voice being the only thing stopping me, "Please.. Tell me where she is."

"Katherine, please," Deaton pleaded, "he needs you here."

I bit my lip, sharing a look with my brother. He gave me a short nod, and I could see the conflict in his own brown eyes. Scott knew what had happened to Isaac and I, he knew that me being this close to him was another way to convince myself Isaac and I may have a chance to be together again.

I sighed, defeated as I let my hand slide into Isaac's the feeling of our fingers lacing together was something I had come to miss. I wish I didn't miss it as much as I did; I wish I didn't miss him. Isaac sighed, his tense frame relaxing as he let himself sink further into the cold water.

"This is Dr. Deaton. I would like to ask you a few questions. Is that alright?" Deaton finally asked.

Isaac hesitated slightly, "Yes." he breathed.

"I'd like to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd." He told him calmly,

A louder clap of thunder came directly after those words.

"Creepy..." I muttered.

He went on, "I'd like you to remember it as vividly as possible. Remember, the memories cannot hurt you. Like your actually there ag-"

"I don't wanna do that!" Isaac interrupted him, "No. No, I don't wanna do that!"

"Just relax, Isaac. They're just memories." Deaton said softly.

"I don't wanna do that!" Isaac panicked, splashing furiously.

Deaton gave me a look and I rolled my eyes, "Isaac?" I muttered.

Isaac smiled lightly, stopping his struggling as I he gripped my hand tighter, "Kat," he breathed out happily.

"Can you remember that night for me-" I started.

He started splashing around again, "No! No, please! Please, don't make me do that, Katherine!"

I lightly pushed his shoulder down, "Shh, It's okay. Isaac, it's okay. Please, just remember." I pleaded. "For me." I added, sending Deaton a shrug.

Isaac let out a breath and nodded, "For you.." He whispered. "It's i-its not a house. It's.. Stone... Marble, I think." I smiled ever-so-slightly, rubbing his arm, seeing the goosebumps rise, not knowing if it was my touch or the cold water that brought them up.

"Good, you're doing great Isaac." I pushed.

"It's dusty...So.. Empty.... Like an abandoned building." The abandoned bank I had researched flashed into my mind, but I kept it to myself until I knew for sure.

The thunder outside rumbled again and the lights flickered momentarily.

"Isaac?" I questioned. "Isaac." I pushed, hardening my voice.

"Someones here! Kat! Help! Someone's coming!" He yelled, gripping my arm.

I panicked, looking at Deaton, seeing him slightly concerned.

Deaton spoke up, "Isaac. Calm down!"

"No! No! T-they see me! Help! They see me!" His grip tightened and I cried out, when I heard my arm snap. I just looked at my arm, seeing it disfigured as the bone poked from my olive toned skin.

Scott, Stiles, and Derek looked at me concerned. I blinked away the pained tears, focusing on Isaac. Isaac yelled, splashing water everywhere.

"Isaac. Hey, shh. Isaac, it's okay! They can't hurt you anymore." I gritted out. He slowly calmed down, gripping my still broken arm. "Tell us what you see-"

I couldn't hear them anymore. It was like I was in Isaac's head again. I saw everything. Him getting taken, them torturing him, seeing... Erica...

Oh, God.

Everyone looked at me with a questioning stare. They began yelling for an answer, when Isaac yelled out the bank vault in a panic.

I knew it!

Derek wouldn't stop yelling at Isaac for more information, so I took my fist and swung at his face, hearing a light crack as I hit him.

"Stop yelling!" I shifted, growling louder than Derek ever had. "Just shut up, Derek. Give him a damn second."

He sent me an annoyed glare, wiping his busted lip, "That never happens again, got it?" He kmuttered.

"Whatever. You don't control me." I snapped.

"I see a body, they're not moving... She's dead." He cried, "Erica's dead!" Isaac cried out again, and the mood of the room changed quickly.

Isaac flew out of the water, yelling that he saw it. I watched him as he was handed a towel, seeing his lips moving, but not hearing the words as I studied Isaac, finding nothing more interesting than him. Everyone was still in shock at the news of Derek's dead pack member. Isaac looked around, confused at the grim looks around him.

"What?" He wondered.

I sighed, rubbing my face and running my hands through my hair, pacing as I spoke, "Do you remember what you said before you came back?" I asked him.

He shook his head no.

I sighed again, "You said that before they captured you, you saw a body... A dead body." I whispered.

Isaac looked shocked at this, "Who?"

Stiles came in, "Erica." We all looked at him, "You said it was Erica."

Oh, man.

**

//Edited//