Envy

Annabeth's POV

I had gotten my script and lines for tomorrow and almost barfed.

Eww. I hated this scene, with intensity. I bet everyone had gotten the same script and someone was probably grinning right now.

INT. AGENCY SHERWOOD ROOFTOP

Seth climbs up the ladder to find Carlos looking back at him, grinning evilly. Beside him is his beloved, Samantha, Marianne, and Casey.

It rains down as Seth stares at all of the traitors.

Seth: How could you?!!

Carlos: They were on my side the entire time, my man. Can't you understand, that you'll never win!??

Seth: No! No! This isn't real! Why do you always chase me. No matter where I am, you follow me and ruin my life!!!

Carlos: Because my dear friend, it's time for you to go, isn't it?!

Seth looks at all his friends. Samantha, with a blank look on her face, steps forward and giggles.

Samantha: *Seth noticed her eyes, which are now a grey color* It's funny, you thought we were ever friends, let alone that I liked you?! *she laughs again, pure hatred in her look* I never did!

Warning: If you do not like Lukabeth, and do not wish to see any more Percabeth at war, please skip to the stars****-Sam🔱🔱

Carlos kisses Samantha, grabbing her by her waist. Seth's heart breaks as Casey comes forward with a gun in his hand.

Casey and Marianna: *chants as Samantha joins them* Never our friend! Never our friend!

Seth: Casey, please.

*Casey points the gun at Seth and shoots it*

*Marianne smiles as Seth's body is sent flying off the roof, falling to darkness*

*******************

I arrive to set, extra early to get ready for the scene. I rehearse until I'm tired of repeating the same lines over and over again.

They put dark eyeshadow over my eyes. My clothes are the normal ones I always wear, but they let me go without contacts because of my normal, grey eyes that were needed for the scene.

I saw Hazel and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in so long!!" I said. I noticed her grey eye contacts and the way her hair was styled.

"Me either," she continued," so, I heard they're actually spraying us with water for the scene."

"Oh Gawd," I slapped my face, immaturely as we walked towards the set," I honestly don't like this scene."

She smiled. "No one does, especially since we'll all be sick by the end of it!"

I groaned. "Problems of being an actor," I said and Hazel laughed.

We approached the scene and the roof was filled with rushing people. Chiron was absent and a substitute director was filling in for him.