BED HEAD

CARLS P.O.V:
I rolled over to see Y/N asleep soundly next to me. I smiled seeing that she had hair all in her face. I gently removed it from her face so I could see her beautiful features. I traced her cheek with my thumb slowly waking her up for the day ahead of us.

She groaned rolling over away from my touch.

"Y/N baby we gotta wake up" I said in a gentle whisper.

"You have to wake up" she said. "I don't" she huffed.

"You have to help Maggie at the Hilltop we are leaving in an hour" I said.

"So that's an hour" she whined.

"Yes but you have to help pack the car up to bring supplies over" I explained.

"Ugh" she groaned throwing the covers off of her and sitting at the side of the bed.

"You'll wake up after a quick shower" I laughed getting up a little more gracefully then she did.

"Ya ya" she mumbled getting up and walking over to our desk where she grabbed a makeup bag filled with anything she had scavenged.

"Nice hair" I laughed a little seeing her hair was a complete mess.

"You better shut it Grimes before I cut all your hair off while your sleeping" she threatened.

"You love my hair to much to do that" I said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in.

"Maybe" she smiled for the first time this morning.

"I love you" I said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you to" she said kissing my cheek and then heading to the bathroom. Man I had an amazing girlfriend.