Ch5- Hiiragi's Secret

Thanks for all readers. Please support me if possible. This is the fourth chapter.

Please enjoy.
------------------------------------
Magic Society's Hall

All of the spectators who watched the duel between Hiiragi and Hikari were curious about the Magician identity.

Many questions appeared.

Who is the Magician? Why didn't anybody knows about him? How is his face? Who exactly is Kuro Hiiragi?

Questions as such were the top of the curiosity.

Suddenly, the noise was cut down when the door open. A man with pointed ears come in with his henchmen.

He was an Elf.

A mage who noticed him ran to him and hurriedly reported about the duel.

"President, there was a duel between a mysterious boy and the Flame Princess! However it ended just now!"

The reason why the elf was the main attention was because he was the president of the Magic Society. He was one of the most important and influential person on Earth. He was also very popular with ladies.

Moreover, he was a handsome and kind.

"A duel between a boy and Hikari-chan. Isn't today her birthday? Why would she fight against someone?"

"The reason is most likely because of the boy refused the Young Mage offer. The Flame Princess and Young Mage are best of friends, so she most likely was angry at the boy who had been offered. It was known that the Young Mage refused many peoples who desired to be her assistant."

"Rina-chan? Woah, this has become interesting."

The president grinned at the fact of Rina's offer.

Why did she, the stubborn girl who refused any assistant offer someone to be her assistant?- he thought.

"And, what is the problem? Hikari-chan always pick a fight with someone, so it is not an unusual thing."

"This is because the boy defeated the Flame Princess with ease when she even summoned a Phoenix!"

"What!?"

The man froze when he knew the reason why. Flame Princess was defeated! Even with spirit!

The mage continued his report.

"The boy defeated her with ice magic which is one of the rare evolution of water. He even turned the water magic into an offensive magic."

"He use ice magic!?"

The man cheeks cramped.

"Furthermore, his ability to wield ice magic far surpassed the Ice Prince, I thought. The reason is he even changes the atmosphere and froze the field after the Phoenix heated the field, making it small."

"......... Let me meet the boy."

The man was curious and wished to meet the boy and asked him his secret. He smiled mischievously at the moment, captivating the women's hearts.

"My apologies, but it is impossible. The boy ran away before we could question him."

"....... Then, let me see Hikari-chan."

"I afraid that is also impossible. The boy brought her along with him."

"—!? Then why didn't you catch him!? He could be harming her!"

"....Again, I apologise. She made a deal with the boy. If she lost, the boy can do anything to her. It's the same deal for the boy. We cannot interfere with the deal because it is the rule of Magic Duel."