Dr. Smiley

Art above drawn by, profmadscientist.

1. His real name is not, Devin Lee Smiley. In fact, his real name is unknown.

2. A nickname for him is, The Doctor.

3. He is presumably human.

4. The image below is not Dr. Smiley. It is an OC named, Kuro/Kohara that was drawn by, ko-yamii. The creator of Dr. Smiley was 11 years old when she wrote the story and didn't know what art theft was and that it was a bad thing, so she decided to use this image she found in Google images for her character, Dr. Smiley (keep in mind the creator of Dr. Smiley already thought of the story and has written it out before she found the image below online). As she grew older, she realized what art theft was and that it was bad and removed the image from her story. She eventually grew to hate Dr. Smiley so much that she decided to delete the story from her DeviantArt. She even repeatedly stated that the image below was not hers and that it wasn't Dr. Smiley and had nothing to do with Dr. Smiley.

 Smiley

5. Dr. Smiley is described as having sharp teeth in the story.

6. When asked what colour eyes Dr. Smiley has BunsDream replied with, Red.

7. People claim Dr. Smiley is a stolen OC, but he is not a stolen OC. The Creepypasta story just so happened to have someone else's OC/Art to represent the title character.

8. He believes he's helping his patients by killing them. Before killing them, he waits for them to wake up and removes one of their organs to keep as a "specimen".

9. He picks up/lures (nah, it's forced hitchhiking) people from the streets who have medical conditions, or are sick with the promise of a free treatment.

10. It has been speculated that Dr. Smiley could possibly be non-human due to him having sharp teeth and red eyes (Or he has red eye contacts and shaved his teeth to be sharp).

11. He is created by, BunsDream.