21

Frost's p.o.v
*************

   Chapter Twenty-One: I like cheese

"You're pretty funny," this so-called, Harry says with a loud laugh. He takes a swig of his soda and burps.

I wonder if other people have called him Harry Potter. As in, "You're a wizard, Harry,"

"But... I'm just Harry!"

I should watch that. Along with Grimm, Friends, and The Blacklist. Those shows are honestly the best. Oh, and The Vampire Diaries, and Twilight.

I should have a movie marathon night!

Okay, I'm getting off topic.

"Why thank you," I respond with a bow, and continue staring inside the red cup. The soda fizzles, and I raise a brow.

Harry may be a wizard, but he can't-fool me with a spell.

"Alright Harry Potter, how much did you spike this?" I demand and very gently slam the cup down on the counter. He looks at me in shock, his big blue eyes widening. "Now, I am a seventeen-year-old girl with an I.Q lower than Patrick Star's, and I know you spiked this. Possibly even drugged this."

"What did you do? Cast a spell? Had Hagrid slip some of his slug repellents? Did Ron use his broken wand and do something stupid?"

"I swear on Nova, I didn't spike your drink. Everyone knows he'd beat my ass if I did,"

Nova? Why do I know that name? I swear I've heard that name before. God, I'm confusion. Confusion? Is that... never mind.

Nova...

Nova?

Wait. Nova. As in-

Oh my god, he said Nova! Meaning Nova Hurkins! Meaning, the cutest boy alive! Meaning-

I think my water is spiked.

"Wait, you know Nova?" just as the words leave my mouth, Nova walks in and as soon as he sees Harry, he smiles.

"Harry my man, where have you been?" Nova gives Harry a bro hug.

Wait I'm confused. If it was any other boy, like Kai, for example, Nova would've broken his back. And since when did he start saying 'my man'?

What even? I am so confused right now. I can't even process what is happening.

"Matthews, this is Harry. He's the new linebacker. Harry, this is Frost but I call her Matthews." Nova introduces us, and I smile at Harry. As they begin talking, I start sniffing the drink.

Smells like... Sprite. Suspicious.

"Matthews,"

"Huh?" I snap my head to Nova. "Does thy even are is English bro?"

"What do... uh, never mind. I'm going to go get some soda, I'll be right back." Nova says and walks out the kitchen. Harry also says he wants one and leaves with Nova.

I jump back on the counter and take a big gulp of the soda. I chug the soda and pick up another cup. I continue chugging all the drinks on the counter, not paying attention to what's in them.

These taste good.

•.•

"I like... cheese..." I slur and laugh slowly. "Do you like cheese?" I ask this boy with... whatever hair he has.

I think his name is Lake or Jake... heh... I can't remember. I can't even remember what I drank.

And I don't care!