Chapter 1

I was taking a walk on my campus when a man in a medical jacket came up and asked."Excuse me but my name is Dr. Williams and I was wondering if you would like to sign up for gene experimentation?" Not thinking I signed my signature without reading the paper."Thank you for doing your part to make this world a better place, your the only student on campus that signed this." "No problem, anything to help." As he walked off I noticed it was starting to get dark and started heading home. When I got to my home which was a small apartment I got a knock at my door, checking who it was I was blinded by a bright flash and tackled and injected with something and blacked out. When I came to i was strapped to a gurney."Hello, is anyone here!" after I said that two figures came through the door across from me and started filling up a syringe with a black liquid and said "Relax, my name is Dr. Crane and that is Dr. Lang, you're here because you signed the petiton which says you belong to us." After she said that she injected the liquid into me and instantly I was in agonizing pain. After awhile I couldn't stand the pain anymore I passed out, but as I was fading into darkness Dr. Crane said "Welcome to."

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is my second try at something like this, so it's pretty new to me so if you want to help me write this story better just comment on how I could make it better. I will try to update as soon as I could but I have school so updates will be later in the day or the next day so please don't pressure me into updating.