Part-16

The episode starts with everyone sitting in hall.

Shaurya:- Naira you have become very successful. I'm really proud of you.

Naira:- Maamu! I'm here because Laksh is with me. If he wasn't in my life I wouldn't have been alive.

Varsha:- Akshara told us everything.

Devyani:- Naira Shall I make something for you all?

Naira:- Nahi Dadi! I'll make. Actually their choices are little weird.

Naitik:- Weird?

Naira:- Haan! They will make so many demands. I know that very well.

Preet:- Eh Hello! We never made demands.

Naira:- That's Why I love you all! You never hurt me ever. But I hurt someone.

Naira said this while looking at Shiv. Shiv smiled at her and nodded in no. A lone tear escaped from Shiv's eyes but he wiped it. It was noticed by Naira and Akshara. Naira knew the reason of this.

Naira:- I'm sorry!

Naitik:- Whom are you saying Sorry Naira?

Naira:- Shiv!!

Naksh:- Why you hurt him?

Shiv:- No she didn't hurt me.

Akshara knew there's something between Shiv and Naira. She decided to ask Naira later.

Laksh:- Mumma! I'll eat noodles.

Naira:- I know! Your favourite part time dish.

Laksh looked at Naira grinning. Laksh went to Akshara and sat in her lap.

Laksh:- Nani! You know Mumma always get emotional. Pleases scold Mumma.

Akshara:-Don't worry I'll scold her. Shall I make noddles for you?

Laksh:- No Mumma will make.

Naira:- Wait I'll make.

Akshara:- Naira I'll help you.

Devyani,Naira,Akshara and Laksh went to kitchen.

Akshara:- Naira What will Shiv eat?

Naira:- Shiv loves to eat noodles made by me only. I'll make them.

Naira realised what she said. Akshara looked at Naira.

Naira(changing the topic):- I mean they all love my made food so I'll make.

Devyani went outside after making tea.

Laksh:- Mumma can I go and play with Jessica Di and Sanju?

Naira:- Haan Go But No mischief.

Laksh:- Okay Mumma!

Laksh also went from there. Now only Akshara and Naira were in kitchen.

Akshara:- Naira what's between you and Shiv?

Naira was shocked. She looked at Akshara.

Naira(avoiding Akshara's eyes):- Nothing Mumma! He's my friend!

Akshara:- Then Why I see something else in Shiv's eyes for you? Does he love you?

Naira knew that she can't hide anything from Akshara.

Naira:- Yes he loves me! He confessed his love after Laksh's birth. 

Akshara:- And you?

Naira:- Mumma! I have no such feelings for Shiv. He's a good guy. I know he loves me truly. He knows that I can't live anyone now. Right now we have just friendly relation.

Akshara:- Naira! Shiv agreed for this?

Naira:- Mumma! He knows me very well. He knows my turmoil. Shall we make food now? Your Laksh will come here in 2 minutes asking for food.

Akshara:- He's very naughty na!

Naira:- Hmm! Like me I know!

Akshara:- I hope I had a granddaughter too.

Naira was pouring noodles in plate. The moment she listened to this the pan fell from her hand. Akshara on time caught it and kept on the shelf. Akshara looked at Naira. Naira was teary eyed.

Akshara:- Naira bacha What happened?

Naira:- Nothing Mumma! I remembered something! Let's go. Everyone is hungry.

Akshara decided to talk to Naira later. They all went outside. Naira was feeding Laksh.

Laksh:- Mumma Why I don't have a sister?

Naira looked at Laksh. Tears formed in her eyes. Shiv,Preet and Simrat too were teary eyed.

Naira:- I'll be back. Kisna you eat from Nani!

Naira left from there. Simrat also made excuse and went behind Naira. Naira was leaning to the kitchen's wall and crying. Simrat took her in hug.

Simrat:- Naira no please don't cry like this. If Laksh will see you like this then he will get hurt.

Simrat wiped Naira's tears. They both came out. Everyone made out that Naira cried. Laksh was eating from Akshara.

Naitik:- Princess you and Laksh sleep for sometime. It was a very stressful day.

Laksh:- Nani you will sleep with me and Mumma na.

Akshara:- Haan Laksh! I'll sleep with you and Naira.

Laksh:- Yeah!

Naira smiled looking at Laksh. Akshara was looking at Naira.