Part-18

The episode starts with Akshara looking towards the door.

Akshara saw Naitik and Naksh there.

Akshara:- Naitik! Duggu!

Naira looked up and plastered a fake smile.

Naitik:- We listened everything Princess! Don't need to do this.

Naira's tears fell from her eyes. Naira laid Laksh on the bed. Akshara took Naira in hug.

Naira(crying):- You had a granddaughter Mumma but she left me. You know she looked like you.

Akshara:- Bas Naira!! Please don't cry!

Shiv:- Let her cry Aunty! She is holding her cries and emotions from past 5 years and after baby's death she was silent.

Naitik,Naksh and Shiv left the room. Shiv told whole family abt Naira's Baby Girl. Everyone was crying listening to this.

Bhabhi Maa:- Naira has beared much!

Shiv:- She always showed that she's strong Badi Dadi But actually she was hiding the pain she had. She was making herself strong for Laksh.

Naitik(folding his hands):- Thank you Beta! You,Preet and Simrat took care of Naira and Laksh. You always stood by her when she needed.

Shiv:- Uncle Please Don't do this. It was my duty to help Naira (in his mind) I can do anything for Naira. I love her. But I'll never force her to love me. I can wait for her lifetime. I love Laksh as my son. I'll always love both of them.

Naksh:- Shiv! You Okay?

Shiv:- Ya!

They all retired to their rooms to sleep. Naira was crying her heart out in Akshara's embrace. Laksh moved in his sleep. He was missing Naira's presence.

Akshara:- Naira bacha Laksh!

Naira and Akshara laid on either side of Laksh. Naira took Laksh in her hug. She kissed on his forehead. Laksh smiled in sleep and cuddled more into Naira. Akshara patted Naira's head. Naira soon drifted to sleep. Akshara was just looking at Naira.

Akshara(in her mind):- I never thought that you have beared so much Naira. I wish If was with you at that time. But as Destiny...but now you will never ever get any pain. It's your Mumma's promise.

Akshara kissed on Naira's forehead and closed her eyes. She also drifted to sleep.

After 1 hour

Kartik came to Singhania Sadan. Bhabhi Maa and Mishti were there.

Kartik:- Badi Dadi! Mishti!

Mishti:- Why have you come here Mr Goenka?

Kartik:- I wanted to meet Naira and Laksh. Please if you...

Bhabhi Maa:- Door is there Kartik. Leave! You have no right to come here now.

Mishti:- If Bhai or Tau Ji came then they will throw you out. It's better you leave yourself.

Kartik:- BFF Listen to me....

Mishti(angry):- I'm not your BFF! Understood.

Kartik was shocked seeing Mishti's behaviour.

Mishti(holding him from collars):- Because of you Kartik Goenka my Di stayed away from us all. You broke my Di completely and now you are expecting that Naira Di forgive you. If you are a man then it doesn't mean that whatever you will say woman will do. I'm proud of Naira Di who showed your and your family's reality to the world. I'm proud that I'm Naira Di's sister.

Naitik,Naksh,Shiv came there and saw this.

Naitik(slapping Kartik):- Now What you want? Get lost! You destroyed my daughter's life. I kept my Naira as a real Princess but you....chi!

Naksh:- Leave from here otherwise I'll call police. I don't want that my sister should even see your face.

Shiv:- Kartik please leave from here.

Kartik:- Who are you to speak? I'm talking to....

Naksh(slapping Kartik):- Shiv is Naira's best friend. He has right to speak. From past 5 years he's taking care of Naira and Laksh. You never trusted and loved Naira but he trusted and always stood by Naira.

Bhabhi Maa:- Shiv did his duty of a true friend. But you...leave Kartik! After many years we got our Naira and Laksh back. I don't want that their happiness should spoil.

Naitik:- Can't you hear? Leave!!

Kartik left from there. He was broken but he knew that he deserved it. He went outside and sat in taxi.

Kartik(crying):- I lost everything. I'm leaving Goenka Villa. I'm not related to them. They made me like them. I'll never go back to Goenka villa. It was better if I was an orphan. I lost my Naira. I lost my son Laksh. I'm a loser.