20. "'ames!"

****Warning : May contain some graphic scenes by the end part of this chapter. Beware, if you are triggered by them.****

6 months later

"Okay, baby go to sleep. I would join you soon." Harry said and placed a small kiss on Louis' forehead. Louis made grabby hands at the man but Harry shook his head.

"No, love. I'd join you soon. I have to finish some work. Be a good princess and go to sleep now, please." Harry said lacing his fingers with Louis'. Louis shook his head whining.

"Alright then. Do you wanna come to my office room with me? But you gotta be quiet and it's gonna be really boring there." Harry said scrunching up his face at the end for good measure but Louis nodded enthusiastically. Harry groaned internally but smiled at the boy nonetheless.

"Well, then. Hop into the Chu Chu train!" Harry said, turning around and slightly bending down, so Louis can hop on his back. Louis let out a shriek and giggled uncontrollably making Harry smile with his dimples popping out.

"Get in little one." Harry said making his voice a little deeper to make himself sound like the 'Chu Chu Train'. Louis giggled again but this time scooted closer to Harry and wrapped his limbs around Harry. Harry stood up with Louis on his back and his own arms supporting Louis' pajama covered butt.

He walked to his office room with a little hop in his steps making Louis go wild with his laughter. Harry smiled all the way to his office room, seeing how happy his baby is.

-

"Don't. Louis!" Harry hopped off his office chair when Louis dragged out a whole stack of files from a shelf, making the papers inside of them fly everywhere. Louis looked at Harry's furious face and tilted his head to a side.

"This is very naughty, Louis. You are gonna get punished for this. I said no but you still did it." Harry's voice boomed through the small room, making Louis' lips quiver. Harry looked around the room, rubbing his forehead. He would have to sort all those files again and the stress he felt with that was over the moon.

"You are gonna get a timeout. Come on." Harry knew this is gonna be useless since the boy had the shortest attention span but he's gonna try for at least two minutes, so Louis learns a lesson. He picked the boy up and walked to a corner of his office room. He placed the boy on the ground, facing the corner.

"Okay, you gotta stay here for 10 minutes. Don't turn around until I say that you can." Harry explained to a now teary eyed Louis. Louis' tear filled blue eyes made Harry want to throw everything aside and cuddle the boy to sleep but he stuck to the plan.

"'A-azzie, s-stay?" Louis asked looking up at Harry with a massive pout that is so hard to resist. Harry sighed and placed a kiss on the boy's forehead.

"Yes, honey bee. I'll be just behind you, collecting those papers a little monkey decided to throw around." Harry said with a little smile. "Now face the corner and stay there."

A corner time is for kids to think about what they did wrong but in Harry's case, he wanted the boy to stay in one place for a little while until he collects all those papers.

He walked back and collected some of the papers and brought them back to his desk. He placed them on the desk and turned around to find Louis sat on the ground but still facing the corner. He smiled fondly at the boy and watched as he started playing with a string on his pajamas.

He collected some other papers again and found the file they are supposed to be inside. He placed those inside it and turned around to place it on the shelf. When he turned back around he found the boy crawling onto a stack of papers on the floor.