Chapter 9.5

Killua huffed, wiping the blood away from his mouth, he knew he had to get away.
"Killua, we can do this," the pale boy looked to who spoke, Edward Elric.
"What are these things, Killua?" The suit of armor asked, he was standing back to back with him now, "Are they Chimera?"
Killua nodded, "Ya, they're the Chimera Ants, their Queen was a giant mutant ant."
"Okay guys," Ed made eye-contact with Killua then his brother, "When I say, we pounce on them."
"Pounce?" Killua smirked, readying his stance.
"Shut it, Zoldyck... okay now!"
They ran towards the group of Chimera Ants, Killua threw a punch at an ant that looked like a cheetah.
But before the punch connected, the Chimera disappeared. Killua landed on his feet, spinning to kick the ant in the head, sending it flying into a tree trunk.
Edward created a sword, just in time to block the massive scorpion's tail, he whacked the tail away, jumping forward and thrust the sword in its' arm, creating a gash in its forearm. It hissed.
Alphonse allowed for the rhino-like Chimera to ram into him, before he grabbed its shoulders and threw it in the air. Alphonse quickly drew a transmutation circle and created a hand to slam the ant into the ground.
"Godspeed."
Both Alphonse and Edward watched as Killua tore off the cheetah chimera's head. Although they didn't quite see him do it, they realised what had happened once the head rolled toward them.
The rhino ant grabbed onto Alphonse's neck, only to come away with the armor's helmet.
A yelp escaped from its mouth, "What the hell!?"
Alphonse giggled, "Bet you didn't expect that, did you?" He began drawing another circle.
"What are you!?"
"I should be the one asking you that..."
Before the circle was finished, Killua had tore out the ant's heart.
"He was mine!" Edward yelled at Killua, pointing to his opponent, whose limbs were torn apart.
Killua shrugged, "You guys did good distracting them."
Alphonse shook his head, "I almost had mine too."
Killua smiled but immediately frowned, chills came up his spine, he froze.
"I'm the King of these Ants."
Killua's eyes widened.
Before he could do anything he was swatted like a fly and hit his head on the ground.
When his eyes opened he was in his bedroom at Heaven's arena. A cold sweat allowed him to realise it was just a dream.
He had already faced the Chimera. They weren't coming back.
He got off the floor and entered his bed again, "Dumbass, how could you be scared of a dream?" He shook his head then placed it on the pillow, "Geeeeezz."
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Just a little teaser chapter!
Thought you might like it...
Anyways thanks for reading!
--mycatWalter