Better

Diego was still making eyes at me all night. I was up on stage getting the crowd hype as shit during the show. At one point the audience was chanting for Gazzy to kiss me, so being the crowd-pleaser that he is, of course he obliged. Diego responded by rolling his eyes and offering fake applause.

What the fuck is his deal?

Despite that, the show was live. We all had a great time, and Gazzy and Diego work really well together.

______________________

Okay, I have to admit I was way too fucked up at the afterparty. I don't remember how many shots I took, or of what. Maybe Patron? Cuervo? I don't know.

Gazzy was sitting smoking with some guys I didn't recognize. There were groupies everywhere, they didn't dare touch him though. I was watching them like fucking hawks, and honestly if any one of them even tried some shit, I'm so drunk I'd probably fight her.

I was leaning up against a wall, shit, it was the only thing keeping me standing, playing candy crush on my phone. Or at least making a sad attempt to. I couldn't focus, my vision was doubling.

"Yo."

I looked up to see two big green eyes looking down at me

I looked up to see two big green eyes looking down at me. Diego.

Not this nigga again.

"Whats up?" I said in my best sober voice

"You're drunk as shit." He laughed

Dammit

"No I'm not." I lied "Fuck off."

"I saw you takin shots!"

"So?" I scoffed, nearly falling over

"You're still cute as fuck." He said

"Can you fucking stop?" I asked

"I'm not doing anything you don't like. You're blushing by the way."

I glanced at Gazzy, half hoping he would pop up and save me like he always did. But he was mid conversation with a group of people.

"Idon'tgetit," I slurred "Are you and Gaz friends or not?"

"Hell yeah, Pump's my boy."

"Then why the hell do you keep fucking with me?"

"Because even though he's my boy," He began "I think you can do better."

"Oh, and you're better?"

He shrugged.

"I know I wouldn't cheat on you. I couldn't. Look at you."

I looked away from him, confused, embarrassed, and delighted all at once. I'm too faded for this, I need to get away from him... but something about him is so magnetic.