White Scarf 001

This is my first book on this acc

this chapter has not been edited!!!

English ain't my first language!

Vote and Comment!!

Accepting  Covers (cause I can't make covers)

Reformatted: 

Edited: Not

(Y/N) Pov:

           The buzzing of my phone woke me up suddenly. I struggled to tap on my phone to stop the alarm. Well when I did, Weibo messages were blowing up. I grabbed my circle shaped reading glasses from my small counter and turned on the lamp near me. The light brighten up my room a bit. I opened my eyes to see messages from an unknown user. The username wasn't anything familiar to the people who I message. I got only two messages from my editor. One saying I'm done. 

Then another message with an emoji. I sent her back a thank you message. Just a regular manhua/Chinese manga that updates every Friday. I live in a very dull apartment since I never decorated the place much. Schedule is just school,work,and draw. I tapped with my pointer finger on the screen of my phone, I tapped on the unknown user's messages. 

Unknown User: Hey~

Unknown User: Your username is very interesting and nice!~

Unknown User: I know your not online but I hope we can become friends!~

ColdSpilledTea: Oh Hey~

ColdSpilledTea: Oh and Thank You! 

ColdSpilledTea: What's your name?

Unknown User: Hey~~

Unknown User: Just call me Kun Kun

Unknown User: What's your name?

ColdSpilledTea: (Your Nickname)

Kun Kun: (Your Nickname)~~I hope we become more than friends ;)

ColdSpilledTea: Best Friends?!

Kun Kun: I feel hurt (Your Nickname)... ;-;

ColdSpilledTea: Why so?

Kun Kun: I'm hurt by your words (Your Nickname) *~*

ColdSpilledTea: I need to go,

go to school to be exact~~

Kun Kun: Same! Bye (Your Nickname)

                    I went off my phone and closed it. I got out of my bed and folded my royal blue colored blanket in half. I closed my lamp and I went to turn on my room's light. It was 10x more brighter now. I went and opened my closet and I picked out a black colored hoodie, a white pair of socks, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of black converse. 

I grabbed my keys and my white colored backpack that is filled with everything I need for school. I opened my front door of my part of the apartment then I locked it after when I shut the door. The breeze of the cold wind hit me when I went out of the apartment building's front door and it's beautiful scenery of snow falling down from the sky. 

I walked on the snowy pathway and I stopped at the bus. As I went closer I saw a guy with black hair. (Watch Happy Camp you'll see him with black hair/natural hair it isn't dubbed but I watched it cause I can understand.) His clothes matched mine. Black hoodie, black jeans, but with a white scarf tucked inside and a black cap and a mask covering half of his face letting his eyes show out and his mouth covered. 

I liked the snow so instead of me standing in the shelter of the bus stop, I stand out of it and enjoy the snow falling into my hair. Winter. A wonderland with it's cold breeze yet cold but beautiful and warm in its way. I felt someone staring at me and I awkwardly turned around and saw the guy staring at me. I turned my head around to break the stare. I checked the bus time on my phone and it was 2 more minutes. Well at least I'm not late! I got messages again. I checked my phone and it was from Kun Kun.

Kun Kun: Hey~

ColdSpilledTea: Hey!

Kun Kun: I'm waiting at the bus stop right now.

ColdSpilledTea: I'm waiting at the bus stop too!

              I heard someone's phone receiving messages. The noise "ding." I stared at the guy sitting on one of the benches and he was staring at his phone. Hmm...Whatever. I texted back.

ColdSpilledTea: Oh the bus is coming text you later! ^~^

Kun Kun: Same! See ya ^-^

I closed my phone and then the bus stopped in front of the bus stop. I put my phone away in my hoodie pocket. The guy that was sitting at the bus stop went on the bus after when I entered in. I sat down on one of the seats in front. After a few stops a old lady went on the bus and I let her have my seat while I stand in front of her. The guy from the bus stop was right next to me. Then suddenly I felt a tingle from my nose and then...A sudden sneeze came out and I covered my sneeze with my arm. Did I catch a cold?! 

           I turned my head around to the left and I saw the guy standing beside me from the bus stop staring at me. He handed me his white scarf. Should I take the offering. I hesitated a bit but then I took it. He stared at me as I tied his scarf around my neck. "Um...Thank You." I said quietly. He took off his mask and smiled at me the putting his mask back on. 

Then at another stop he went off of the bus. I waited for my stop at school and then I went off the bus and so did some of the other students from my school. I yawned, as I was breathing air the scent of the scarf hit me. Why is this smell so fresh. I went to class and everyone was in their seats. Then the next thing when I sat down the bell rings. The teacher isn't here yet.

I took my books out of my backpack. Then a group a students gathered around my table. "Oh Hey!" one of them said. It was a total of 4 girls. Then a girl touched the scarf the guy gave me at first. "Woah...Isn't that like...the Cai XuKun's scarf from his weibo, wait is there a tag?" another girl said. She turned the scarf a bit around to see the tag. "It is!" another girl said. Well this is gonna be awkward and alot more than I can think of cause I don't even know who's Cai XuKun .

Vote and Comment !!