J-Hope

You watched as your boyfriend painted your toenails. Although you can't really see him due to the humongous bump that sits between you two. You were uncomfortable even though Hoseok has tried so many ways to make you comfortable as possible.

"Ugh, I want this baby out. She's making my life hell", you groaned as you sat up, pouting down at your belly of eight months.

"Hey, don't blame her. She's a little innocent baby and she can't help being stuck in your belly. Do you want me to massage your back?", he asked, kneeling in front of you as he placed his hand on your belly, earning a sigh from you.

"Can you? Please?", you pouted.

He smiled at you before sitting behind you and began to massage your back. You felt more relaxed as soon as his hands touched you.

"Is this better?", he asked.

"Yeah. It feels amazing. Thanks", you smiled as you closed your eyes.

He smiled in response and continued massaging your back. He enjoyed spoiling you and making you feel like a queen, especially since what you've been through the past year.

"Are you tired? Maybe that's why you're uncomfortable. You should take a nap", he suggested.

"Maybe you're right. Imma go to the bedroom and sleep for a bit", you said, struggling to get up on your feet.

Hoseok quickly stood up in front of you and helped you up on your feet. He moved the sheets from the bed and fixed the pillows. Even as you were laying down, he kept adjusting everything just so you could sleep in peace.

He kissed your forehead before kissing your belly. It took a few minutes for you to fall asleep but eventually you did.

About an hour later, you woke up to raised voices. You slowly walked down the hallway and peeked over the corner to see Hoseok talking to someone. You couldn't see who it was since the door was blocking the way.

"I have to see her. She's having my baby. I have the right to see her."

You had to place your hand over your mouth to prevent you from gasping loud. It was your ex boyfriend. You couldn't believe he was here. You hadn't seen him since you told him you were pregnant.

"Where is she? I know she's here", your ex boyfriend said.

"She doesn't want to see you. You mistreated her, called her names, hit her even, get her pregnant and abandon her and you have the nerve to show up when the baby is almost here and say you want to see her? You don't deserve her. She's sweet, beautiful, caring. Any guy would be lucky to have her and luckily I have her. You think you can just come here and take her away from me? I care about her and I care about that baby. You don't. You're just bored because you haven't found someone to sleep with. You're not gonna hurt her again. So why don't you just leave and just let her be. I know you don't want her. You know you don't want her", Hoseok said.

You've never heard anyone stand up for you like that. You were quite surprised and grateful that you have met Hoseok.

"That's my baby that she's having. I'm not going anywhere until she agrees to go with me", your ex boyfriend said.

You were afraid that he might get violent with Hoseok. You noticed he didn't flinch or move one bit. He placed an arm across the door to show him That's he's serious about him not being welcomed here.

"I'm getting lawyers. Neither of you can keep me from seeing my baby", your ex boyfriend said.

"Yeah. And tell them how abusive you were towards (y/n) and probably any other girl you were with. Now leave before I call the cops", Hoseok warned.

Without saying another word, your ex boyfriend stomps away, Hoseok locking the door after. You walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Did you hear that?", he asked.

"Yeah. I don't know why he chooses now to care. I just hope he doesn't make us go to court. I don't wanna lose the baby or get partial custody", you mumbled.

"You won't. I'll be there to help you. I won't let him take our baby away", he smiled down at you.

"Our baby? You've never said that before", you said, blushing.

"I know. I guess I was kinda afraid at first knowing I'll be taking care of you and a baby that's not biologically mine but I've been with you for seven months now and if I want you to be my wife someday, I have to start thinking about you and our baby. I love you and I'm glad that you're in my life", he said, smiling.

"I love you too. Im glad I found someone who loves me for me instead of running away as soon as you heard about my stupid mistakes", you said.

He leaned down to kiss you but pulled away as he felt a small kick. He was enjoying it but he doesn't understand how painful it is sometimes when the baby kicks.

"I'm definitely not gonna miss this baby kicking although it does kinda remind me how much I love this baby. I can't wait to have him or her in my arms", you smiled.

"Me too. And I hope some day in the future we'll be able to have more kids", he said, swaying our bodies back and forth.

"We will. Far into the future. But we will", you replied with a smile on your face, chin resting on his chest as you looked up at him.

"That's all I want", he said, kissing you before you headed back into the room to fall asleep in his arms.
_______________________________

I know I haven't posted in a few days but I'm back and I'll be updating a lot of my work and replying to you guys❤️