Chapter 4

**JOSH'S P.O.V**

When we pulled up to my house, both my parents were home. I was really nervous to tell my dad. I knew my mom wouldn't care but I don't know about my dad. I just hope that this doesn't turn out bad. I love Zeak and I'm not going to let my dad ruin this for me.

"Mom, dad, I'm home" I yelled as I shut the door.

"Okay honey we're in the kitchen" my mom answered.

Both my mom and dad were sitting at the counter. My dad was reading the paper and my mom was eating a brownie. "I have something to tell the both of you. and you may or you may not like it" I said.

"Baby whatever it is I will always love you no matter what happens. Your my baby boy." my mom said. Okay I thought, well here goes nothing.

"Okay then.... I'm-I-I'm gay and I'm dating Zeak". My mom just smiled at me and said "that's great baby", my dad on the other hand wasn't the same.

"Josh is this for real or is this another one of y'all's stupid fucking games" he said clinching his jaw.

"No dad this is for real. Zeak and I are really together as a couple".

"Where's Zeak then" he said mad. Zeak stepped into the kitchen. "I'm sorry sir I didn't expect this to happen either, but I will not say I'm sorry that it did because in all honesty I've been in love with Josh since we were 14". Zeak answered then walked behind me and hugged me around my waist.We all just stood there waiting to find out what my dad was going to say about this. By the look on his face I knew what was about to happen but no matter what I would never leave Zeak. He was mine forever and nothing could ever change that.

"This is not acceptable! No son of mine is gay end of story! If you wanna be with Zeak than that's your choice. Im not kicking out of the house but you can no longer call me your father. I don't want to have any contact with you anymore!" he yelled then stormed off. I looked over at my mom who was crying her eyes out.

"I'm so sorry baby I don't know why he's being a dick to you but that was not okay and I will make sure he knows that. I love you both so very much and I want you to stay together." she said hugging and kissing us both. "For now you might want to go up to your room where it's sound proof or go out somewhere cuz I don't think this will be pretty" she said. Yes my room is sound proof but only because I went thorough the "I have to have my music on and it has to be all the way up" stage so my parents sound proofed my room.

"Okay mom. We'll just go upstairs I love you" I told her and kissed her head.

When we got upstairs Zeak looked like someone just ran over his puppy.

"Baby what's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" I asked concerned

"No it's not y-you it's me. I'm so sorry Josh I didn't know your dad was gunna freak out like that." he paused "it's all my fault please don't hate me Josh" he finished crying.

I walked up to him and wrapped him in my arms. "No baby. No I'm not mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong. Its not your fault that my dad is a dick. Don't ever think it's your fault okay baby" I told him kissing his head. "I could never hate you Zeak I promise. I love you and nothing is ever going to change that" I said looking him straight in the eyes so he could see how honest I was being.

"I'm still so sorry. I would never have guessed that your dad would be so mad." he paused looking down so I couldn't see his face. "I-If you want to b-break u-up with me I understand" He said heading for the door but I grabed him by the waist before he could get away.

"Zeak I would never in my whole life leave you because someone don't like the fact that we are together. Do you understand me when I tell you I love you" I asked. "Zeak I'm in love with you"  I confessed then pushed him up against my wall and kissed him with so much love and passion. I loved him and tomorrow night I am going to show him just how much.