130

*Intense fuck scene ahead*
You can play this when they are in the room^

Harry Styles

It was when I saw that mans lips on the woman I love, I lost it.

He grabbed the cigarette out been her lips and replaced it with his mouth, completely catching her off guard and widening her eyes in fear.

I didn't know I was hurting him until I heard the sound of Amelia's voice screaming my name to stop. My fists were flying into the face of the blonde guy beneath me, not having the strength against me to fight back. My knuckles were full of blood that wasn't mine as the man tried to shield his face but couldn't- he was too weak.

Even when I realized what I was doing, I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop.

"Harry please he's had enough!" I feel Amelia's nimble hand pull at my shoulder, but I wasn't budging. This is her fault- she is the reason I am beating the shit out of this man.

But when I felt two other pairs of stronger strangers hands on me, I was forced back up in my feet, leaving the guy choking on his blood.

Amelia looks at me with shock and anger in her eyes, stomping up to me in rage.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She screams at me like this is my fault.

"What's wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you! You think you can just kiss other guys!" I scream back, feeling my head pound in adrenaline.

"No of course not! He kissed me before I even got a chance to pull back!" She defends.

"What the fuck were you doing playing that stupid game! For fuck sakes I told you not to!" I shout in anger boiling my blood. I am beyond infuriated right now, jolting my body out of the unknown grips on my arms. My ears were ringing, and that was never good because it meant I wan gonna black out.

"I was never actually going to kiss anyone!" She shouts.

"Yeah and look were that got you! Fuck this I can't deal with you right now." I shake my head and go to walk away, everyone immediately steps out of my path as I storm by and go to the kitchen.  I need to relax a bit before I blackout and start shooting up the place.

Even if she never was going to kiss anyone, why the fuck would she sign up for that game? What the hell did she expect? Fuck it keeps replaying in my head- her lips on another mans.

I walk right up to the counter of various drink and take a shot of vodka, slamming it on the table and shooting down another one.

"Why are you running away?" Amelia walks up to me and tried to look at me but I ignore looking back.

"Because even if I was being a bit overprotective, you manage to get yourself in a situation where you kiss another fucking man Amelia!" I turn my head down to whisper shout between my teeth.

"I didn't know it was even happening! You pulled him away before I even blinked! You know I would never deliberately kiss another guy Harry!" She defends herself.

"I also never thought you would take part in a drunk party kissing game but I guess I was fucking wrong there too!" I pour and down another shot of the numbing liquid.

"Only because you were treating me like your god damn property! You know I hate that!" Her eyebrows knit together.

"I only did because I knew that Erica was going to pull you into shit like that! She always fucking does! Excuse me for wanting to protect you." I shake my head and take a cigarette and lighter out of my pocket, feeling stressed.