Chapter 7

Ashley 

"Good job today Ashley" James, the photographer for the day said, as i was packing up

"Good job today Ashley" James, the photographer for the day said, as i was packing up. Lately I've been so wrapped up in photoshoots left and right. I wasn't complaining, since this was exactly what i wanted to do majority of my life. I definitely had to give props to G, since he'd helped me get the ball rolling, even while he was in jail. I also had been finishing up my last few months of school at the local community college, which was also pretty stressful. Since i'm in school for fashion design, me wanting to pursue my modeling career made me feel right at home. 

"Thanks James, i'm so tired, i'm glad its over" I said, slipping my Uggs on my feet. 

"You wanna check out the shots we got, you look great in them" he said, pulling out his laptop. 

I looked down at my phone checking the time, since i had to class tonight at 7. "Uhh, yeah i have a few minutes"I said, sitting down on the lounge couch, as he began showing me a few pictures from today.

"This one right here is the bread winner" he said. 

"Yeah that's bomb, i didn't know i looked that good" i said, laughing

"Girl you know you look good, who you fronting for" he said smiling at me. It definitely made me feel a little weird, but i tried to ignore it. Even though before Mir passed, we hadn't know each other for that long, but the time we did spend together we clicked. I had recently began talking to other guys other the last few months, but i couldn't really take anything serious, since all i could do was wonder, what me and Mir would be if he was still here. 

I slightly chuckled, "Thanks, but i'm about to get outta here, i have class in a few minutes" i said standing up. 

"You drive? I could take you" he said, putting his laptop back in his bag. 

"I drove here, but thanks for the offer" i said, bending over to pick up my bags. As my hands touched the the handle to one of my bags, i felt him brush up against me and i had a feeling I knew where this was going. "Wtf are you doing" i semi yelled, jumping up. 

"Relax, I know you gotta be feeling me like i'm feeling you" he said, moving closer. 

I crunched my face up, "I think you might've gotten the wrong idea, I was just here to take pictures.. that's it" i said, trying my hardest not to sound rude, but that's exactly how it came out.