Double Life

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

If you don't want to read, watch the trailer --------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6M-LuQ1qw&feature=youtu.be

Skylar Callaway is an outcast. She doesn't like people and people don't like her. Nobody really knows her or even acknowledges her existence at school .

She is a nerd. From 8 o'clock till 3 pm she keeps quiet and tries to be invisible as much as she can. She's a straight A student and never gets into trouble, that is until the bell rings at 3 o'clock.

When school's done she's a bad girl. She's into street racing and street fighting but that's her dirty little secret. She works in her garage day and night working on her race cars trying to pimp them up as much as she can. She's the leader of the most feared gang of the city. But even they don't know anything about her double life.

She's charming, dangerous and doing a pretty good job at keeping up with her double life. That is until the school's popular guy shows up at one of her fights and recognizes her. She's thrown in a rollercoaster of awkward situations, fights, races and sudden kisses.

______________________________________________________