Fifteen (Part 2)

A/N: Hey guys, an early update here. I've been studying since yesterday because I have a crucial exam on friday  and  I don't think I'll be able to update until friday. I didn't want to destroy my schedule, so I'm updating today instead of tomorrow. 

I also hit 15K lmao FIFTEEN THOUSAND. WHAT. Thank you so much guys, you know how much I love you, right? <3 

I hope you'll like the update ^3^

The next day was a day Lisa had been waiting for so long. The violent bitch in her had been fed so well for over the last couple of months that she had been begging to break out. And now, she was going to let her do whatever she wanted.

She was holding the steering wheel tightly, anticipation was exciting her. Chaeyoung was so silent beside her, she had cried almost all night before falling asleep around dawn. This fuelled Lisa's anger, too. They entered the campus and were in the parking lot in no time.

It was noon, so the faculty was buzzing with students and Lisa felt even better. The more people there were to watch, the more people who would learn not to mess with her or her friends.

She linked her arm with Chaeyoung as they walked in and they immediately saw Jungkook sitting at the little cafeteria, facing the door. He raised his hand and they walked towards him.

"Hey," he smiled as the girls sat down. His eyes darted to obviously puffy and sad Chaeyoung and Lisa who was fuming with fury.

"Good morning," Lisa tried to smile as Chaeyoung nodded. Jungkook frowned.

"What happened?"

"I really don't want to talk," Chaeyoung sighed, looking at him. He turned to Lisa who was staring at the hallway.

"You'll learn," she said as she scanned the crowd with her eyes.

Jungkook raised his brows this time. Lisa checked the time, looking at her watch. It was almost time for their class, so she sighed, feeling disappointed that she didn't have time to find that boy.

"We should go," Chaeyoung got up and the two followed her. Just when they were about to reach their classroom, they saw the Baekhyun guy waiting next to the door.

"Perfect," Lisa whispered as Chaeyoung suddenly paled. Jungkook frowned at Lisa but her eyes were locked onto her target.

The boy did the mistake of coming closer, "Chaeyoung –"

Suddenly, Lisa grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the wall on their right. Under the gasps of the people in the hallway, his back crushed to the wall as his eyes widened.

"Lisa!" she heard Chaeyoung's voice but didn't turn to look at her. She took a step towards him, grabbed his collar again and shook him once.

"Look at me, son of a bitch," she growled. The bronze-haired boy's eyes were wide and full of shock.