Chapter 3

A/N: Hey, I just wanted to say before you read the chapter I'll be using the x-men member's real names so I don't write long words(except for some because I don't know their names). I know, I'm lazy. Also this chapter will be short so I can brainstorm some ideas for the story. So without further adieu, chapter 3.

Scott pov

Me and Logan made it back to the mansion with the kid with little to no damage. Well except for wolverine,  his suit was almost torn to shreds from this guy. I'm surprised that he did that much damage to him. Hell, his wounds are still regenerating. As I look at the boy he looks to be about twenty years and has massive wounds and one arm from me and Logan. But what surprised me the most was that his arm was regenerating back into a normal hand. When I looked back to the front of the jet I see that we are almost at the mansion.

First person pov

I wake up once again in a medical room but something's different. Everything is clean and there is no one in the room. 'Damn, he knows how to throw a punch.' 'Well he is made of metal.' I freak out that I heard another voice in my head. "Am I going crazy?" 'I assure you that you're not crazy.' After the voice spoke again a man in a wheelchair rolled in. "Hello, my name is Charles Xavier. You must be (n)?" I sit up and look at Xavier. "Yeah. Where am I?" "You are at the Xavier school for gifted youngsters where mutants like me and you can learn and work with people just like you." "But I'm not a mutant. I'm just a normal college student." "My gift is the power of telepathy and to locate other mutants. I found you two days ago in a lab with my gift so you must be a mutant." After he said that I remembered how I picked up the gurney and copied wolverines power. "Yeah, I guess your right." "Follow me, I'll show you around the school." He took me up an elevator to the school. "Since you were in college when we found you, you will be I helper to some of the teachers." "Alright, but I don't know how I'll be much help." "I'm sure you'll do just fine." As we turned a girl was sprinting towards me. As I braced for impact I didn't feel anything as she went through me. I looked behind me in wonder. "That girl is Kitty Pryde, our computer lover. She could phase through anything." He continued to show me around the school, stopping at various classes. I now know multiple members of the team like.

Hank aka beast
Ororo aka storm
Logan aka wolverine
Kitty pryde aka shadowcat
Remy labeau aka gambit
Etc.

After Xavier showed me around he took me to my room which has an occupant already. "Laura, this is (n). He will be staying here for the time being." I looked over to see a beautiful woman in her early 20s. I extend my hand to her. "Hello hope we can friends." She stated at me then my hand and shook it. "You can sleep on the other side of the room and no funny business, or else you won't have a head." I was intimidated by her but glad I have a place to call home.

Mercer pov

"Sir we couldn't find any traces of the test sub-" I sliced soldier in half with my blade, his guys littered the floor and the other soldiers in the room were frightened. I laughed it off, seeing their faces then bringing back my cold attitude. "If you don't want to share the same fate as him, then get me (n)."

A/N: hey sorry if characters in this story are ooc I don't know how they're personalities are but I try my best next chapter will have you in the danger room. So I'll see you there.