Chapter 6

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT THE NEW TRAILER O THE SIDE !!!!

------------------> also the guy on the side is .......... RILEY

recap

I rushed out of the gym changing rooms and practically ran to the library. I knew where the book was so I immediately made my way towards the drama isle. I looked for the book but when I found it and just as I reached for I another hand enclosed around it. I looked up and saw Connor standing there. Is that guy everywhere I am? I mean for 4 to almost 5 years long I never talked to someone at school. I was left alone and I didn't made any effort to change that. And suddenly out of nowhere Connor is everywhere I go, wants to know everything and talk to me? Why? What's so different than those other 5 years? I'm lost here.. The only thing that happened was me bumping into him.

' Are you everywhere I go? ' Right after I said it I slapped my hand on my mouth. I didn't mean to say that. My eyes grew wide. I looked at him and for a second I thought I saw hurt flashing through them. I must be seeing things because it was gone in a blink and he was smirking at me..

' Do you want me to be? ' he had a twinkling in his eyes, he was up to something and I didn't like it for one bit....

____________________________________________________

' Not really, like I told you before , I want you to leave me alone.' I narrowed my eyes at him. Where is this going?

' Yet you can't stay away from me Callaway. Don't you like your friends anymore? ' He smirked. So that what he was up to. It was smart but not smart enough.

' I don't have friends Connor. Nice try, better luck next time ... ' He was trying to find out who my friends are and then ask my name to them. Unfortunately for him I didn't have any friends. Well I guess that was what he was up to, I don't know.

Maybe it's just pure coincidence that we keep bumping into each other. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. We could've been like this before without the talking but maybe I didn't notice it until we bumped into each other.

What I did know for sure is that he wanted to know about my car and he wanted to know my name.

He also started talking to me which I find very peculiar. I mean why now? Why bother after 5 years to talk to me? I don't get it.

I was snapped out of my rant of thoughts when I felt someone's hot breath against my ear. I quickly looked around and didn't saw Connor anymore. I stayed at the same place but someone had their hands on both sides of my head and trapped me between the wall with books and their body. I could feel his hard stomach pressing against my back. For some strange reason I loved the warmth his strong , muscled chest radiated onto my bod- wait Sky , don't think like that!

Skylar Callaway doesn't like boys. Or anyone for that matter.

' So you do want me to talk to you again? ' He was referring to my "next time".

My breath hitched in my throat when I felt his hot breath flowing against my ear. I was finding it hard to think because of our proximity and didn't trust my voice right now.

God Sky, what's happening to you? You are the tough girl. This is not you. I blame it on Connor it's his fault I feel this way and for that I dislike him even more.