Chapter 7

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy

_______________________________________________________________________

------------------>>>> photo on the side is of Connor who has just figured something out ....

Chapter 4

I woke up by hearing a loud crash. I jumped up, immediately regretting that action. I had a major headache, I must've drank a bit too much last night..

I frowned at my surroundings, I'm at the garage? Why would I be here?

The memories of last night came slowly back to me. I had won the race from Riley and we went partying, the rest was pretty much all a blur. Carter probably got us all safe here, I'm glad he's pretty responsible because I wouldn't know what would've happened if there was no one to take us home safely.

I looked around, wondering from where the crash came when I saw Justin rubbing his head on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh.

' Hey don't laugh at me, these couches are small. ' He glared at me.

' Ye, you still fell off it ... ' I chuckled. He quickly got up from the ground and had an evil smirk on his face. I could feel my eyes getting wide before I also got up from the couch. He began dashing forwards and I of course began to scream and run away. It wasn't quite good for my headache but I'm really ticklish and they all know it.

But after a while of running around screaming without him being able to catch me ( because I'm just way more fast and awesome than him ) I tripped over one of my tools that were just lingering there and fell over. The impact of my body colliding with the flood never came though, two strong arms wrapped around my frame. They gently laid me down and they mercilessly began to tickle me.

' JUSTIN, STOP' I laughed.

' Okay, if you say " Justin is the most awesome guy I've ever met and I adore him" .' Hell no !!

' N-noho !' He kept on tickling me, but even harder now. I was ready to piss my pants now ...

' FINE' I hate him right now ' Justin is the most awesome guy I've ever met and I adore you ' I breathed. He finally let go of me and we walked back to the couches.

We probably woke the rest of the boys up too because they were all groaning and rubbing their eyes so I guess we can decide on what to do after I take some aspirin for my head.

I got up from the couch again and practically ran over to the medical kid. I took the bottle of aspirin and 4 glasses of water. Carter is the only one who didn't drink a lot so he won't need it I guess.

I walked back to the couches and gave them their aspirin, they all muttered a silent thanks and drank it quickly.

' Yo lazy arses, does anyone know if we have any pickups today?' I faintly remembered a busy Saturday on the schedule but it could be next week.

' Ye, we have 3 pickups today.' Carter. It doesn't even surprise me anymore that he knows the schedule by heart.

I suggested we could work on the cars first because they needed to be done by twelve and then we could grab something to eat at taco bell or McDonalds. They all seemed to be fine with that so I let them work while I did some paperwork at the little office-reception thing where people could step in and ask for their car or bring in their car.

I had almost finished the bills of this month when I heard the little bell ring indicating when someone came in the store. I was still a little busy so I didn't look up to speak.