Chapter 8

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy

_______________________________________________________________________

----------->>> photo on the side is of Skylar of course ;)

Wohoooo Connor pov in this chapterrrr.

Chapter 8

My eyes fluttered open. Today was the day.

My body was aching a bit from working out last night but it was a good pain. I was ready to start training today. Normally I wouldn't really train for a fight but this was Riley we were talking about. Maybe it was just luck when I won from him at the airport or it was skill, I don't know. What I do know is that he is out for revenge.

He hates my guts since I refused joining his gang. He would always try to blackmail or threaten me but it didn't really had any effect yet. I used to be good friends with Nicole too, she's a really good girl but since she started slutting around we became a little bit more distant. I got into racing, cars and fighting while she got into guys- well guys got into her.

She met Riley and everything went even more backwards. He put her up against me and she believed him. They have a weird relationship. They always seem to be together but they can do it with whoever they want.

I think it's called an open relationship? Anyway, I still think it's gross. If you want a commitment then take all the flaws with it, not just the nice things...If I would ever have a relationship, I would want it to be with a guy that treats me right, you know as in the movies.

I know I'm not nice to strangers, that's just because I simply don't trust them. people don't give me a reason to trust them. I've been let down too many times to trust others. Why would you put your hopes in someone when they eventually let you down anyway? Why would I give my heart to someone who will break it as soon as they got it. And once it's broken, why would I give those shattered pieces to another person to smash them even more?

No I won't.

Because I am a strong girl.

I used to believe the world was full of princes who could sweep me of my feet but I was wrong. Reality is hard.

It's like a jungle, everyone is on his own. you are a predator to some species and a prey to others. Vicious.

I've been 'in love' a few times yet I've never had a boyfriend .. Guys know how to break my heart even before we even started. It came to the point where I just don't believe in love anymore. Love is a four letter word that belongs in books. That's all it is, that's all it even will be.

A fairytale.

Because I don't believe in love doesn't mean I curse all the people who claim to be in love. It's quite the opposite. I envy them. Those girls have someone who cares for them, who whispers sweet things in their ear even though they don't need to hear it, someone who hold their heart like it's porcelain. Someone precious to them.

I do have people who care for me don't get me wrong, I have 4 guys who would do anything to save me, they're like brothers... But sometimes I still feel lonely.

Maybe I'm not the nicest person out there and maybe I'm not the most approachable girl in town but I just want to be loved too. I'm only human. Society made me this way.

When my phone started blaring " I don't care " I shrugged the depressing thoughts off my shoulders and picked it up without even looking at the caller-ID.