Part-23

The episode starts with Naira hugging crying Laksh.

Naira(hugging him):- Kisna! Stop crying

Naira got up and took Laksh in her lap. Laksh cuddled into Naira.

Laksh:- I'm Sholly Mumma! I hurt you na. Please forgive me.

Naira:- Ssshhh Bas Chup! Mumma is not angry on you bacha! Mumma loves you!

Laksh:- I love you Mumma!

Naira cupped Laksh's face and wiped his tears. Shiv came inside. Naira saw him.

Naira:- I'm sorry Shiv! I slapped you.

Shiv:- Naira please listen to me first. Then decide.

Naira:- Hmm Tell!

Shiv:- Naira Kartik Really loves you. (Shiv tells Naira what happened last night) he has realised his mistake Naira.

Naira:- Shiv are you over with all this?
I'm fed from this...

Laksh:- Mumma he was crying.

Shiv:- Give Kartik one chance Naira! Just once chance to explain himself.

Naira:- I need time to think abt it.

Naira,Laksh and Shiv went outside and settled with everyone. It was night time. Akshara,Naira and Laksh were going to sleep in one room. Laksh already slept. Akshara and Naira were awake.

Akshara:- Naira can I say something?

Naira:- Jee Mumma!

Akshara:- Forgive Kartik!

Naira:- Mumma...

Akshara:- Naira he has really realised his mistake. I saw in his eyes that guilt.

Naira:- It's not easy Mumma.

Akshara:- Think once abt this. Now sleep.

Naira:- Hmm!

Naira took Laksh in her hug and closed her eyes. Akshara drifted to sleep.

Naira(in her mind):- I should forgive Kartik! Forgiveness is the best revenge. Hmm!

Naira messaged on Kartik's number.

Kartik was lying on his bed when he got Naira's message. He opened it immediately.

Naira:- Meet me at xyz place tomorrow at 9:00 am.

Kartik smiled that he will get chance to explain himself. He slept peacefully.

Next Morning 9:00 am.

Kartik was waiting at that place. Naira came there alone. She saw Kartik standing there happily. Kartik was abt to hug Naira when Naira stopped him showing her hand.

Naira:- What you want from me now?

Kartik:- I want you Naira!

Naira:- I'm in front of you do whatever you want.

Kartik:- No Naira you are taking me wrong. I just want you and Laksh back in my life. I know I did mistake.

Naira:- I forgave you!

Kartik:- Huh! What?

Naira:- I forgave you!

Kartik:- Thank you Naira! Thank you so much!

Naira:- Now Get lost from our lives.

Kartik:- Naira you said you forgave me then...

Naira:- Then it doesn't mean that I'll come back to you. Never Kartik never ever in my life.

Kartik:- Naira I love you!

Naira:- Your this love destroyed me completely Kartik. You always broke my trust. Your Dadi always showed me her superiority. She always taunted me for nothing. That day she slapped me. You slapped me. You called me slut. You asked me how many relations I have. Your Dadi came and have warning to me that she will snatch Laksh from me. If I'm a woman Kartik then it doesn't mean that I need a man's support to spend my whole life. I have made my life on my own. I don't need anyone's support. Your Dadi never liked me ever but now when Laksh has took birth I don't know from where her love for me woke up. It's better you make your great Dadi understand. If she tried to harm my son I'll kill her. I'll not think abt her age too. And you got your forgiveness now move on in your life. You have lost me and Laksh forever. Now nothing can happen. You may leave!

Kartik:- Naira I know Dadi and my family including me we did wrong. I have left that house. I'm living waiting for the day when we will be perfect family. You me and Laksh. I know I did wrong. I abused you and slapped you. If you want to slap me and beat me I have no issue. Take my belt and beat me. But don't say that you don't love me. From past 5 years I'm living in a hell. My life was a living hell. Please Naira please don't go away from me again. I love you! I really really love you! I promise I'll never doubt you. I promise I'll always stand by you.

Naira:- Don't do these fake promises. These promises you did 2 times Kartik. First when we took 7 vows and second time when we did Greek wedding. But you disrespected these vows to. You made these promises earlier also. But now I don't have trust neither on you nor on your so called promises. Please leave me and my son alone. You also live happily and let us live happily.

Saying this Naira left from there. Kartik was broken. He fell on the ground and started crying.