Chapter 9

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy

_______________________________________________________________________

recap

Is this enough proof to myself to think that it's the same girl? and if she is why is she doing it? Why is she hiding...Shy and nerdy fits her, but hot and badass too. Why would she hide her body under those baggy nerdy clothes?

That HOT body ...

My mind was in overdrive, I have to get to the bottom of this ...

end of recap

' Dude, snap out of it ! ' Jason flicked my nose.

' W-what? ' I was pretty deep in thought , like I was out of this word. Into a world full of Callaway.. That girl is something...

' I asked you something? What has you, Connor fucking Black, so into it? ' He chuckled. Jason was my best friend and knew everything about me and I about him. I trusted him the most, I'd give him my life to hold and trust not to let it go. And it might sound girly, but we tell each other everything. Everything. He probably already knew what was on my mind but just wanted to be an ass.

' Nothing ..' Why am I even bothering to try and hide it? He knows it's Callaway.

' Is it now ? ... Hmm does this "nothing " start by any chance with a" C "and ends in "allaway" ? ' Do I have to repeat myself? I think not.

' What were you asking me before ? ' He knew I was changing topics but probably didn't care enough because he just let it slide.

' Oh I was asking if you wanted to go to this fight with me tonight? ' A fight? He never asks me to go with him... I do want to go there though.

' Sure, who's fighting? ' I recall him knowing a gang in town. Something about "the best gang ever known" ? His words, not mine. He sometimes went to a fight but not that much as football takes most of our time so he only goes if it's an important one.

' Ah, my brother, my dear friend, this isn't a fight this is THE fight, the supreme, the reason the sun came up today ! ' This guy is really a child by heart, I love him any way. Just don't tell him I said that.

' Care to elaborate? ' I don't really know a lot about the fighting, gang world.

' The two best fighters in town are battling for the title... Did I ever tell you about the gang I know? ' He didn't really gave me the time to answer as he continued talking ' I'll tell you again , so this gang consists of 4 guys and 1 girl, the awesome thing is that she's this badass chick and the leader of the fricking gang. The guys have so much respect for her, they would die for her. She's one of the two best fighters in town. That means she has to fight this crazy ass dude who will have no mercy on her. I have to see that. ' Hot chick involved? Count me in.

' Sure, why do you want me to come? You never really ask me. Not that I mind of course. ' A hot chick all sweaty beating a guy? That's just too sexy

' If their leader is fighting I know they'll be busy and I don't want to be a burden. And I wanted to take my best friend. ' He nudged my shoulder. He just didn't want to go alone. He must be really into the fight, by the looks he was giving me I could tell he really was eager to go. I wouldn't ever let him down.

' Cool when are we leaving? ' I glanced at the digital clock on my phone and it was about eleven thirty now.

' actually...' He scratched the back of his neck, something he always did when he was slightly uncomfortable. ' We kind of have to go right now. I want to bet on Sky before the fight starts. ' He said looking sheepishly. He knew I didn't like it when he would bet but right now I could understand it, it was the biggest fight he's ever been to so why the hell not right?- Wait, why's Sky ?