three

June 19th, 1991

The next morning I woke up in Devante's arms. The sun beamed on us through the curtains. Devante woke up and cuddled me.

"Morning sleepyhead" he said in his deep morning voice. Lord.

"Morning" I said back.

"You want something to eat?" he asked me.

I nodded and he went into the kitchen. He started making me pancakes and eggs. I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I had nothing to wear cause I didn't intend on spending the night so I just grabbed a T-shirt from De's closet and wore the same shorts I had on yesterday. I hope Madison covered for me cause I don't want Andre worrying about me.

I came out of the bathroom and I walked into the kitchen. Devante was standing there shirtless as he handed me my food. I sat down and starting eating.

"So... last night was something" he said.

"Yeah..." I started.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked me.

"Yes, every minute of it" I said.

"Good. I wanted to make sure I made love to you" he smiled. He was so cute.

"You did, you sure did" I blushed.

"So I'm going to the studio today, you coming or you want me to take you to Andre's?" he asked me.

"I'll go with you, that's fine" I said.

"Oh ard baby, I see you already got one of my shirts on" he laughed.

"Yeah, your shirts cute B" I said.

"You know me" he smirked.

"Not enough, I wanna know the real Devante Swing. Like I wanna know all about you" I told him.

"Stick around and you'll know" he said.

moments later

Devante and I arrived at Uptown. We went in at different times so people wouldn't think something was going on. When we got inside, we walked together to the studio where Dalvin, K-Ci, and JoJo were.

"Hey guys" Devante said to them.

"Hey De. Hey Diana" Dalvin said.

I waved at them and they were smirking at me.

"So... how was y'all little freaknik last night?" K-Ci asked.

"Man shut up" Devante said.

"That shit was funny. Diana was all like, "oh Devante. Oh Devante! Oh Devante!" Dalvin mocked, trying to do an impression of me.

"And Devante was all like, "yeah baby you gonna take this dick girl" JoJo said after mocking De.

De was visibly annoyed and I was dying laughing.

"Ayo y'all annoying as fuck" he said.

"What B, you the one that did it" K-Ci said.

"Word, I knew y'all were doing some shit when yo living room smelled like sex" Dalvin added.

"Get some girls and y'all will understand" he shot back at them.

"I get girls, the ladies love me" K-Ci bragged.

"Nah they love me" Dalvin said.

"Y'all both want some sex, go jack off somewhere" Jojo said.

"Nigga shut up!" Dalvin said. "But the ladies love me".