Chapter 22- "His Queen"

I messaged his length with my hands, then I looked up at him through my lashes and he looked ready to explode.

Then, I opened my mouth.

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

A knock came from the door.

Adelina froze.

"Alpha, we're getting ready to head out." Came Kade's voice from the door, and Adelina stood with Red cheeks, her back to Demitrey.

She couldn't look at him.

She almost went there.

The thought suddenly made her self-conscious.

He had seen her, completely naked. He saw her body, he witnessed every flaw, and acknowledged every imperfection.

He saw her to her full vulnerability. He studied her main weakness.

Her body.

She never really thought much of it. She tried appreciate all that was given to her by her mother.

Her hips weren't as round or full as other women. She was a bit on the skinny side, so her chest wasn't as full, as she seen on other girls. Her backside protruded as much as her frail body would allow, which in that case wasn't much.

She didn't hate her body, but neither did anyone else ever see her without some type of clothing.

She wanted to hide. She was so ashamed of herself.

It's as though he heard her thoughts, she felt his warm palms land onto her hips, and he pulled her into his body.

Their naked skin danced with tingles as Demitrey placed soft kissed against her neck.
"Yeah we'll be right there." Replied Demitrey over her shoulder. Then he went back to the task of kissing her neck.

His left hand traveled to her breast as his right hands sensually sneaked it's way in between her legs.

She opened her legs for him, not holding anything back, and he knew exactly what to do.

She gasped at the shock and felt a surge travel through her.

*Adelina's pnt. Of view*

"Why did you suddenly become so shy?" He asked softly, then kissed my neck, "I told you not to be embarrassed with me, that I'll take care you of you. Did you forget?" He asked again, as his lips kept on torturing me with the teasing pecks.
"Answer me." He ordered softly.
But all I could muster were sounds of pleasure that danced from my lips.

His fingers rolled and played with me like a pro. It was hard to concentrate with what he was doing to me, as well as what I was feeling on my backside.

His hands returned to my hips and pulled me even closer into his body, then I felt his lips by my ear, which sent a river of shivers down my spine.

"I have a surprise for you my queen. I'm going to give you a night you will never forget. I'll make love to you. I'll make you mine really soon. That's a promise." He declared, then just like that he was gone.

His warmth departed, and I felt cold goosebumps grow in my skin, I wrapped my arms around me, still trying to fully comprehend what just took place.

"We should get dressed, or else someone will come and find us, and they might be very traumatized." He chuckled and winked.

I gasped my cheeks heating up, and I quickly retrieved the clothes.

I shook my head and looked over at the man I call my mate.