Chapter 23 - Sharing My Master

(Shannon's POV – Mon. 20 October 2014)

Damn alarm pulling me from my naughty dreams, I hate you!!!

But that's okay, Mark's going to switch it off in a second, as usual.

He's going to stir in bed, drop a soft peck on either my forehead or my shoulder, and get up, as usual.

And at last, I'll be able to fall back asleep and resume my dream where I left it, as usual.

Oh no! Not today! Today is Monday! Today is the day!!! I can't allow myself to fall back asleep because the naughty dream is supposed to turn into reality today! As soon as Mark has left for his morning run, I need to get up, send a text to Ed and wait for him to get here before Mark comes back from his run.

As usual, Mark stirs, groans, shifts on his right side to cautiously wrap me in his arms, and drops a kiss on my shoulder. In a second, he will get up and go to the bathroom to relieve his bladder, dress into his workout gear, and leave.

"Shan, Babe..."

Ugh! What the hell? Why is he calling me? This is not as usual!

"Shan, it's 7, time to get up and go for a run, Babe..." he whispers softly, pulling me against his chest.

What? Is he fucking kidding me?

"Come on, lazy ass. Your training is over, it's time to get back to good habits!"

Holy crap! I hadn't seen this coming! He hasn't dragged me to work out for the past five weeks because he wanted me to focus on my lessons and get enough rest, but since I graduated two days ago, it was bound to happen, and I should have thought about it. Fuck!! This is going to mess up our plans with Ed! Unless...

"Ugh, please!!! Come on, Mark! Monday is your only day off in the week! Can't you skip working out at least one day!?" I grumble, hoping to put some sense into him as I snuggle tenderly against his warm body.

Though, now that I think about it, it wouldn't help me much either since I need him to be out of the apartment to prepare everything with Ed!

"I like working out every day, Babe, you know that..."

"I don't! And you said I only need to work out three times a week!"

"Today can be once."

"I'd rather pick other days! A day off is a day off," I groan before I roll to my other side and hide under the comforter.

"What if I promise you a mind-blowing orgasm afterwards?" he insists, using his huskiest voice.

Little does he know that I'm planning to come more than once today!

"Tomorrow, I'll go with you. Not today..." I grouse.

"Okay, too bad for you. You can kiss your blowjob goodbye!" he grunts, sighing heavily, so I turn around to face him.

"I'll make you change your mind, Master..." I whisper mischievously, but it doesn't make him laugh.

"We'll see about that..."

Dang! I hope I haven't made him angry!

He leans over to kiss my forehead all the same and gets up before he heads to the bathroom. I pretend to be back asleep when he goes to the walk-in closet to dress up and finally leaves. As soon as he has shut the door, I hurry to the hall of the master bedroom. When I hear the entrance door shut a few minutes later, I quickly stop by the bathroom to use the toilets, brush my teeth, get dressed, then hastily rush to the foyer closet and search for my phone I had left in the pocket of my coat.