Chapter 13: Reveal! The Two Kings!

"Ah, perfect timing Aoi." Arlo smile. Isen, using his ability to pin me down while Blyke check me and John.

"Bastard!" I growl at him, squirming through Isen's grasp. With his ability there is no way to escape.

"Aoi!" John manage to turn his head in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know, just... Hanging around?!" I smile weakly.

"Shut up!" A claw slice through my cheek, creating a small scratch.

"... Rude..."

"Oh, how rude of me? I haven't introduce these two newcomers!" Arlo smile, "The purple hair is Ventus and the other is Meili. John, you met them before."

"W-What do you mean?" I listen through Arlo.

"They're the ones who broke John's phone." I can feel Arlo looking at me.

"Wha- Why?" I arch an eyebrow.

"What do you think? John always rely on you and Sera, so I have to cut communication." He explain.

I look and see John's expression. Shocked. He couldn't believe it. Arlo, the man John trusted enough to be his friend.

Arlo explained everything, he controlled the school. Being watch by Isen and others, John's limit to contact me and Seraphina, John being save by Arlo from four mid-tiers, etc. Everything was against John, but not me. No matter how much attention I give myself, Arlo somehow looks down on John and spits on him.

"Arlo..." I put my last strength into looking at him, glaring into his eyes.

"Oh? Something to say?"

"How fucking dare you..." I clench my teeth. Right now, I want to get his attention. John was ready to explode, "You put everything you worked for. Just for two low life cripples?! What is your goal!"

Arlo narrow his eyes and a kick from Meili hit my head and I was dazed.

"Didn't you hear Ventus you dumb fuck!" Meili deactivate one of her demon claws and punch my cheek, "A peasant like you should know your place!"

"... Fuck-"

"Aoi..." I heard John's voice.

I stop what I'm saying and decide to let him speak, "It's alright... It's me they're after. Not you..."

"John-"

"It's fine!" He look at me with desperate- no... Betrayed eyes. My mind wander back when Steuern manipulate Darian to go help him to destroy Beacon. I felt betrayed, that my closest friend fought me to the death.

"..." I look at him, silent.

"Oh and Aoi. Isen told me about you... And your past."

My eyes widen, "W-What do you mean."

"Beacon High," Arlo smirk, "Midoriya, your connections with other High-Tier students."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stutter.

'Please! Shut up! Please don't remind me!' I close my eyes and shake my head.

"Your classmates, your teachers." Arlo said, "Oh... And the attack on Beacon High."

My heart froze, everything was dull. Various flashbacks hit into my mind like a train.

"Steuern lead the attack along with his newfound ally, Darian." Arlo reminded, "I'm sure you were acquaintance with this man."

"SHUT UP!" I start to struggle a bit harder in Isen's grasp.

"Make me..." I felt weight at the back on my head and was pushed down on the ground, Arlo was stepping on my head. "Remember, I have control of this school, nothing gets into the shadows. You and John are nothing but cripples, unable to stand up to any of us. You should know that by now."