Valentine's Day Pt.1

My POV (hehehehheh)

The morning shined on as Valentine's Day was heard all around the city.

Annabeth woke up, groggily, hating Valentine's Day as usual. Ha, romance and true love's kiss?! Not true!!

She hated Valentine's Day. And no, it wasn't because no one had given her gifts on this day. She just felt all grossed out by love and its ways.

As she entered her living room, her heart grew ten times bigger, as she saw gifts on her table, and grew chipper.

(Okay, fine, I'll stop with the Dr. Suess rhymes now.)

One read,"to my love, Annie." She immediately threw that one out, knowing who gave her the 12 roses and a basket of chocolates. 😂😂😂

Another one read,"from the crew of Slashed, enjoy." Multiple chocolate bunnies and a perfume was in that basket.

Annabeth frowned. She hadn't expected these gifts.

*******************

Piper's POV

I came in to the coffee shop, ordered a hot chocolate drink with extra whipped cream, and sat down on this cold, chilly day. It was lonely, but I got to work, my scarf wrapped around me for warmth.

I heard someone sit next to me and looked up. It was surely a grumpy day for me, wasn't it?

"Please go away," I said, grumpily to Jason.

"I won't, until you hear my side of the story..." Jason replied with a sad tone in his voice.

I stared at him for a long time, before giving up.

"Fine!" I told him. He smiled.

He started,"Reyna might've told you some truths, but her side isn't the best on to depend on. She probably did tell you how I yelled at her. But here's my side of the story. Reyna and I met in college both going to the same film industry class. We kept on a long relationship and even planned to move in together. Then, once we both got our own gigs, I would call her everyday and she wouldn't answer. I found out through social media, what she was doing. She made a bunch of friends that I didn't like at all, and believe me when I said they were bad people, because they were. I made friends with a bunch of other people, and she got jealous and would argue with me to stop being friends with mine. Like she would be friends with Rachel, while I would be friends with Percy, and they were exes, so we didn't approve."

He took a deep breath. "So we broke up, we were on the phone one day and she was complaining about usual stuff and ranting about how I shouldn't be friends with them and telling me I should take a break and visit her and I just snapped. We had a fight and- yeah," he explained to me and I took a deep breath.

I believe both of my friends. But, still I couldn't just betray Reyna. She was a close friend.

And I didn't want to lose her.

I sighed. "Look Jason, I get it, but I don't think I'm the one you should be forgiving here, I mean it is Valentine's Day. A day of love forgiving," He gave me a look of sadness, "so I'm going and I hope you make the right choice."