Defeat

Author's POV:

Jungkook got out of the bathroom more awake now and he gazed to Jimin's room. He decided to let Jimin use the room adjoining to his for the time being. He started walking towards the room wanting to talk to him but then he stopped when he remembered he's actually late and he didn't want to start another conversation with Jimin which will eventually end in arguing. He was definitely not in the mood for that because his head was killing him. He got the worst hangover of the century, also his nerves were acting up so he went to get some breakfast.

Jimin was standing on the balcony up on the first floor which was attached to Jungkook's room. He saw Jungkook's car pull away and he smiled because now he could try and figure out how to escape from here. His plan was to run to his family and send his eomma away from this country. They did have some relatives on his mom's side in Canada. He feared Jungkook will one day kill his remaining family too.

He went down the stairs and took a left trying to find an exit to this enormous mansion. He got startled when he bumped into a maid. She bowed to him and he apologized for bumping into her.

"It's okay master Jimin sshi. Were you trying to find the kitchen?"

"Uh yeah"

"Okay, please follow me"

Jimin huffed and followed her. He'd try to explore after breakfast. He's hungry anyway. After eating a healthy breakfast consisting of eggs bacon and pineapple juice Jimin was handed a ointment. He read the label and it read as a 'soothing cream'. Jimin looked questioningly at the maid. She smiled and answered.

"Master Jeon ordered me to give it to you"

"What else did he say?"

"To make sure you ate breakfast"

"Okay thank you" Jimin said.

"You don't have to thank me master, I'm paid to do these tasks" she said.

Jimin just awkwardly nodded. He wasn't used to this treatment. It was uncomfortable. He then had an idea.

"I saw there's a big garden out there, can you direct me out of this maze?"

She smiled and told him to follow her. Jimin was led to a very beautiful garden filled with thousands of variety of flowers, some familiar to him and some of which names he didn't know but liked regardless. He dismissed the maid saying she can go back to her works now.

He walked further in and passed by many trees which were meticulously trimmed. He also saw a seating area surrounded by rare looking flowers. He tried not get lost in the beauty of the garden and walked further in trying to reach it's end. After what seemed like an hour he reached a huge wall. When I say huge I mean 10-feet-huge concrete wall which had barbed wire on top of it. Along with 360° rotating cameras at 5 feet interval on top of the wall. 'Who the fuck puts barbed wire on top of a 10 fucking feet wall? Not everyone's fucking Spiderman' Jimin grumbles and starts walking alongside the wall. The wall practically gave him height complex. He was trying to find a gate, some short exit. He knew the main gate would definitely be guarded heavily.

As Jimin was walking alongside the wall, the men who monitored the cameras 24×7 on that wall called up their security head. Who immediately called Yoongi because they weren't allowed to simply contact Jungkook. Yoongi would always relay all important messages. Jungkook was in the middle of a meeting when Yoongi got the news of 'Jimin trying to escape'. Yoongi wanted to wait but then again he knew Jungkook would be hella mad if he got the news late. So he entered in and whispered into Jungkook's ear about Jimin trying to escape. Jungkook smiled and told to 'let him be'. There's no way his little baby could escape. Jungkook's house was more guarded than Fort Knox itself.