35.✔

Cassandra's POV

I was just now getting to the parking lot looking in all directions for a black SUV. It seemed that a lot of people had come to the hospital for all the spaces were almost taken

After spotting the car I run to it getting into the drivers seat. I grab the keys from under the seat where Zayn had left them. Once they were in my hand I started the car and backed out with ease. I drove around to the back where Zayn had told me to go. All I can think about is, 'Was Zayn alright? Had Harry beaten Zayn up again?'.

I jumped in my seat when a loud knocking started to sound on my window. I looked up half expecting it to be Harry but thank God, it's Zayn. I opened my door.

"Are you alright?" I asked after seeing the cuts on his face.

"I'm fine, now get in the passengers seat." He told me.

I did just that buckling my seat belt right after.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking over at him.

"Don't worry about that, we just need to get away from here." He spoke.

"Okay." I simply said.

I got comfortable in my seat trying to rid my mind of the events that just happened. I closed my eyes not meaning to fall asleep but some how, I did.

My eyes shot open to the sound of my mother's voice.

"Cassandra." Her sweet tone of voice spoke my name.

I looked up to see her wearing a long white dress.

"Mom?" I asked knowing it was her, just not believing it.

"Yes, Dear. It's me." She said smiling at me.

I got up and ran to her to give her a hug but when my arms touched her they went straight through. My lips formed a frown at what happened.

"Mom, what's wrong? Why can't I touch you?" I asked on the verge of tears.

All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms. It's been so long, I just need a 'mom' hug.

"Oh, my sweet baby girl. Don't you see? We're all waiting for you." She happily said.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking around the white room.

"Me, your father and Ben. We're waiting for you, Baby." She spoke her body slowly fading away.

"No wait! Where are you going?" I yelled a tear streaming down my face.

The room around me started to turn dark. No. Actually, black. The floor beneath me gave out sending me free falling into darkness. I closed my eyes screaming and making my lungs ache waiting for this fall to end. Then I'll smash into the ground dying on impact but some how it never came.

I reopened my eyes looking down only to still see myself falling. How is this possible?

"It isn't." A voice said.

I look to my right seeing none other than Harry falling as well.

"H-how did you get here?" I ask.

He smirks and says,

"I didn't Cassandra... You're only dreaming." I look at him like he's crazy and say,

"What?"

"You better wake up or you will be here... For real."

And that's when I felt it.

The cool water hitting my skin sending chills down my spine. I open my eyes only to see water quietly rising up inside the car. I go into panic mode and start screaming for help even though I know no one will hear or see me. I then remember Zayn and look over to the drivers side only to see him face down in the water.

"Zayn!" I yell trying to wake him up.

I try and unbuckle my seat belt but it's stuck.

No.

This can't be happening. And that's when the water reaches my nose sending me underwater.

Zayn's POV

I look over to Cassandra to see her peacefully sleeping with her head resting on the window and legs curled up in the seat. She looks so sweet and innocent. I still can't believe that bastard, Harry, thinks he can just have whoever he wants.

He doesn't know who I am. I'm not just the 'pretty boy' or 'the stylist'. I'm Zayn Malik, the man who runs from the police because he kills who he doesn't like.

Yes it's sad and kinda stupid that I kill the people who get on my nerves but hey, they should learn to be a better person.

Someone who really gets on my nerves is Harry Styles. He's the worst of them all, his looks charm and him being a lady's man makes me sick. He walks around like he owns the place and talks like he'll actually hurt you and everybody thinks he will just because he killed his father. People fear him now and it makes me so mad to know that he has everybody wrapped around his finger and that's why I'm going to ruin him.

No, I'm not going to kill him because that would just be too easy. I want him to suffer in a way he has before... I want to kill the only thing he has left, even if it means killing myself as well. The police are after me anyway, I'll be caught soon and thrown into jail and that's when I saw the bridge.

A smile placed itself onto my lips as I look over at Cassandra peacefully sleeping not knowing what is about to happen.

Harry's POV

I finally catch up to Zayn after driving about fifty over the speed limit but I don't care.

He has my girl, the only thing I have left and I can't let him take her from me.

I focus back on the road when I see his car. I start to speed up, we're on a bridge both driving well over ninety. My heart stops when I watch his car swerve over onto the ledge.

Then it happens. His car crosses the guards sending them flying into the water. I slam on my breaks and jump out of the car running to the edge only to see the car slowly start to sink into the water. I do the first thing that comes to mind and jump.

All I'm thinking is I must save her. She's all I have left.