chapter 15

Arnav walked to pool area , hoping to go in khushi room from franch door , as she locked up in her room and was not opening door for him .

Arnav could clearly see from window, khushi was laying on her bed covered in blanket .ignoring his presence

"Mad girl "he murmured going back to his room , knowing there is no use talking with her now as she was hell angry on him and also he should make is family understand before talking with khushi ...

___________________________________________

Next morning

Khushi walked downstairs , looking at her anyone could say she cried all night .

"Good morning beta "nani said coming near khushi with puja thal all ready to visit temple .

"Good morning nani, are u visiting temple"khushi asked nani bloomy

"Yes beta do u want to join me "nani said caressing khushi cheeks

"Yeh "khushi said giving small smile to nani.

"Nani let's go , I'll take u both to temple.i don't have much work today " arnav said coming downstairs in his causally .

Khushi looked at arnav in angry and turned her face other side .

" hmm oki chote"nani said looking at khushi .

____________________________________________

Khushi sat on backseat , with no other option nani sat infront beside arnav .There was complete silence in car ...arnav kept glancing at khushi and found her angrily looking outside window .He had smile on his face seeing her red angry face at same time he was sad too ..

After reaching temple khushi got down helping nani , she walked away along with nani not bothering about arnav , after parking car arnav walked inside temple.

After taking blessing and praying , trio got downstairs .nani made way towards car , khushi was lost watching pigeons and arnav thought that khushi was along with nani so he also moved towards car .

After realising what she was doing , sighing in disappointment khushi moved toward car thinking nani may be near car .khushi was so lost in her thoughts she forgot to notice that speediee car was coming her way .

Arnav was shocked seeing khushi in middle of road and car zooming near her . Nani was shocked too seeing khushi she shouted her name .

"Khushi dammit " he screamed running towards her .

Before car hit her , arnav taking her along rolled other side of road . As khushi was below him , hard road and stones made few injuries on her elbows .she groaned in pain .closing her eyes tightly .arnav removed hair from her Face and saw her face which was full of pain .He got up making khushi stand ,he examined her elbows and found few injuries .

"Why are u so careless dammit , why don't u hear me "arnav scolded her .

"Ahh my hands are paining "khushi screamed in pain .

"Come we are going home, I'll do first aid in home "arnav said catching her hand carefully not to hurt her wounds .

nani was equally worried seeing khushi so near to accident and after seeing arnav caring khushi differently she was lost in deep thoughts .nani too scolded khushi for being so careless .

___________________________________________

Raizarda mansion

Everyone were present In hall expect akash and shyma who were at there respective works . Anjali was upset she got to know from payal about arnav decision sending khushi back to London .she was not convinced about same .