Richie° detention (2)

Summary; Read part 1 to understand 💖

-Richie + Y/N = cuteness

Richie POV

I biked my way to the quarry where the boys were waiting.

"Finally, Trashmouth is here." Stan explained while he raised his hands. I rolled my eyes and parked my bike.

"H-how was d-detention?" Bill asked while the whole group stared at me, I raised my brows and smiled.

"Good, great. You guys know Y/N  Y/L/N? She was there with me... And I think I like her, actually no...I know I like her." I explained. The boys just all smiled and teased me.

"Yeah, she's pretty. Isn't she too much of a good girl for you though?" Eddie asked, I nodded a no and shrugged my shoulders.

"No, she's prefect." I replied with a smile plastered on my face.

Y/N POV

I sat there just watching as the girls applied make up on each other.

"Are you okay Y/N? You don't seem alright?" Sarah asked, I snapped out of my thoughts just thinking about Richie.

"I'm good. I'm just thinking about something." I replied, the girls just brushed off my reply.

"I had detention with Richie Tozier." I mentioned out of nowhere, Sarah scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Eh, with him? He's a loser. He tries to be funny..." Sarah replied, I raised my brows and just examined as my so called 'friends' laughed at Sarah's response. I sat up properly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I think he's funny, and he isn't a loser. I like being with him- Ew Y/N it sounds like you like him.... wait, do you?" Sarah asked interrupting me. I gulped and Danielle glared at me, along with the other girls.

"I do. Well it's a tiny crush." I replied just blushing. The girls didn't look impressed, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Y/N, you can't like a boy like him." Rachel explained, I stood up and frowned my brows.

"Why? I can like who I like, and if you guys can't be supportive or happy about that then I guess you aren't my friends. Sorry, I need to go." I explained while grabbing my bag. I could feel Danielle and Sarah grabbing my arms and begging me to stay but, I couldn't handle them at the moment.

I left the house and started walking, I knew where I was going... the quarry. Luckily the quarry was close by.

I examined the bikes parked to the side and smiled, I looked over the hedge and analysed Richies group of friends.

"Hey, guys!" I yelled out just staring at the group of boys swimming.

Richie POV

I fixed my glasses and looked up to see Y/N.

"She came." I mumbled under my breath. I waved up at her as she stood near the cliff edge.

"She's so pretty." Stan mentioned, I agreed and just smiled. We all watched as she kind of un-dressed herself.

"I'm coming in!" She yelled before running off and landing into the water, she created a cannon ball.

"Woah. That was dope." I mumbled as she came up to the surface of the water, she smiled and swam towards me.

"You came" I mentioned then smiled, her grin plastered on her face could make me melt.

"Sure did. I realised that you were more fun than my friends, a-and that I'd much rather spend my time with you and your group." She explained, her dimples showed and I blushed.

"You'd rather spend time with me?" I mumbled back nervously, she nodded in agreement and just lowered herself into the water.

"Come on. I say we climb back up and jump off again!!" She yelled out to the boys, the boys agreed and followed her, I stood still. I was still in the water with Bill next to me, we watched as the other boys followed her out of the water.

"S-she seems good f-for you R-Richie. I like her." Bill mumbled out as he nudged my arm lightly, I agreed and just smiled thinking about my crush Y/N.

-How was this? ❤️