nineteen

yO SEVENTEEN RELEASED AND HOLYYYY.

YES JISOO ROCK THOSE LINES.

YES CHINA LINE.

LITERALLY EVERYONE'S LINES ARE SO EVEN AND ITS SO INCREDIBLE YEYEET.

ok literally when jeonghan sang his first lines i was so shOOK and then the raps got in and i was liKE hOlY sHiZZ bOi tHiS liT

wonwoo avoided mingyu for the rest of the week.

he has no idea why, but he just felt so guilty seeing his face.

yes, he felt like a wimp.

the thing that made him feel worse, is that mingyu would turn to look at wonwoo, and mingyu's face looked like he wanted to say something every time he looked at wonwoo.

mingyu started hanging out with ren's group, there was the misunderstood playboy, baekho, the pretty-faced choir student, minhyun, the foreign exchange student, aron, and the leader of the fraternities, jonghyun.

literally the summary of baekho in pd101 tbh lol

whenever they walked together as a group, they looked unrealistically from an anime world full of young teenage love, the ideal older men in a shoujo manga. mingyu seemed really happy.

sometimes wonwoo even heard about them talking about some college parties they thought of going to.

mingyu never went to many when he hung out with wonwoo a lot.

"sooo wonwoo~" soonyoung began, "would you like to go to a party with me, seokmin, and seungkwan?"

"why not?" wonwoo replied as he thought about how mingyu would be there.

might as well be drunk and somehow get a way to talk to him.

they went to the party together and wonwoo was shocked.

make outs, drinking, party music turned up to high volume, it felt like prom again but with hormonal drinking middle schoolers.

wonwoo breathed in and walked in, enjoyed a couple of drinks.

that's when the alcohol hit...

soonyoung had to be picked up by jihoon, seungkwan had three hour long arguments with hansol about his butt, seokmin danced like an old man.

"hansol you don't understand! if i sell my butt to kim kardashian i'll make big money!"

"... seungkwannie that's a bad idea.."

"my butt is a jewel!"

"i know."

"DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU KNOW!"

wonwoo sauntered around and walked around the house to explore drunkily.

a girl started flirting with mingyu and they eventually ended up against a corner talking as the girl brushed her long ass fingernails against mingyu's chin.

"y'know.. you've gotten handsomer lately. boys look cute brokenhearted." the girl spoke, "who's the girl who broke your heart? i can replace her."

mingyu was obviously sober and felt very uncomfortable.

wonwoo stumbled and fell to the ground in front of mingyu and the girl.

"i-i thought you liked someone else!" wonwoo babbled.

"you're drunk. let me take you home." mingyu sighed.

"i don't want to." wonwoo spoke back.

"excuse me." mingyu slid past the girl and lifted wonwoo up.

"don't touch me, i know i'm a drunk kisser." wonwoo said.

mingyu laughed, "you've never kissed me drunk, even when i want you to."

wonwoo tried pushing away mingyu.

"let's just take you home."

"i don't have my keys, i left them in soonyoung's car."

"you're going to my home." mingyu sighed.

mingyu handed wonwoo a clean t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"if you want.. i'll make you hangover soup."

wonwoo didn't respond and quietly walked away to the restroom to change.

once he got up, mingyu was on the mattress, getting ready to sleep on the floor.

"g'nite" mingyu said to wonwoo.

"i'm cold." wonwoo spoke.

"i gave you three blankets already, i don't have anymore. i'm sorry."

wonwoo mumbled in his sleep.

"i can give you some warmth." mingyu grinned and hopped on the bed.

wonwoo let mingyu cuddle him as they slept comfortably with wonwoo in mingyu's arms.

mingyu wrapped his arms around wonwoo's skinny body as he laid his chin on wonwoo's head lightly, his lips directly on wonwoo's forehead.

wonwoo snuggled in nicely and fell asleep quickly.

next morning

wonwoo woke up and mingyu was still holding him in his arms.

"crap." he audibly spoke and slithered out of his grasp.

wonwoo placed a pillow in between mingyu's arms.

"this is embarrassing. how do i even talk to him?" wonwoo thought.

wonwoo let his thoughts roam out of his brain.

"what does mingyu think of this? am i leading him on?"

"no..no he's better without you wonwoo."

"just seeing him was enough for one night, not going into his bed!"

wonwoo ran out of mingyu's house quickly before mingyu woke up.

mingyu was awake the whole time.

feeling heartbroken, mingyu just hugged the pillow wonwoo put in between his arms.

"i missed him so much."