50. Hypocrite Witch

This chapter is dedicated to all the people who fight their own battle in this cruel world.

___________________

Chapter 50

Siya's POV:

          "Ho..How do you kn...know?" He stammered.

           "So you think you can keep secrets from me Appa?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

         "Ar...Arjun told you. Isn't it?" He asked me again.

          "I don't want any Arjun in between to know my father. I knew it when I was in my ninth grade daddy. " I told him and he was astounded.

       "Appa... You were drunk, and you know yourself whenever you consume alcohol, a different person in you wakes up. You told me daddy. You told me you were a most feared mafia, you told me how you fell in love with my mom, you told me how you changed after your marriage, you told me how much you loved mom and how much you were loving me.

            I didn't bring this topic till now because I don't want to upset you daddy, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction that your secret were safely buried inside you. Do you think that I would hate you considering you were a mafia?

             No daddy. You are one gem of a husband who left everything for your wife, you are one pure heart who's living only for me till today.

        I'm proud of you daddy. And I love you. Your past never matter to me, and even Arjun's for that matters. My people were the best. I know my dad is a diamond." When I told him he hugged me tight and cried his heart out.

             Yeah... I knew he was a mafia once, so what? I love my daddy he being a mafia, police or anybody, I don't care, all I knew was... he was my dad.

         He broke our hug and cupped my face, after wiping my tears he told me " I'm blessed to have a daughter like you.(sighing) what do you want your dad to do chittu? Just command me. I will take care."

        "No daddy. We will take care...together, now listen to me carefully." With that I told him my whole plan he appreciated me.

         "I know this will work Siya but it's equally risky." He told me worried.

     "Daddy, trust me." told me.

Flashback Ends.
___________________________

Siya's POV:

         "Siya... It's getting late.." Arjun told frustrated.

       "Just one bite Arjun, please finish this and go." We were descending down the stairs while I was feeding him his breakfast. He looked tensed and as usual he didn't tell me anything about his stress.

        I guess it was about Ajay, I could see the fire in Arjun's eyes and he looked a little annoyed at me for forcing him his breakfast. But I didn't stop feeding him, after all I could not send my husband empty stomach.

       He went to our entrance and turned to look at me before leaving, he pulled me for a bone crushing hug and left kissing my forehead.

      God! Help my husband and take care of him.

    I climbed upstairs and took my baby in my arms. She looked at me and kissed my nose. I hugged her close to my heart for gaining strength. I need strength.

       "Let's go baby. I'm not gonna leave you alone home. Today we are gonna accomplish our plan, you are also in it. Let's make that lowlives suffer. " with that I took her baby bag with all her belongings and left the house along with our bodyguards.