84. Blog Post

Update: Future Mrs Wasilewski

Hey Guys x

So, yes, you read that right. I'm officially a future Mrs!

Paul proposed when we were on holiday in Australia and it couldn't have been more perfect. I'll keep the way that he did it to myself, because some things should always be kept private. But he did it. He got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. And of course I said yes!

When I was little, I used to plan my wedding extensively. Like a lot of you, I'm sure. I had my dress planned, my first dance sorted, my cake flavour picked before I even thought about who the groom would be.

And now that I know who that groom is, everything has changed.

The 12 year old inside me who planned her wedding is bursting with excitement, waiting to talk cuts and colours with anyone who will listen. However, the 26 year old me is excited for the bit that comes after that. She's excited to walk down the aisle and say those vows. She's excited to spend the rest of her life with the man that she loves more than anyone else in the entire world.

Y'know, I never thought I could be this happy. I never thought that I'd find someone that I love so much, someone who loves me too. Every time I glance down and catch a glimpse of the ring on my finger my heart does a mini-flutter as I think about what's to come.

The adventure that I'm starting.

I can't wait.

Yours, Cece