10. New addition

Armaan's POV :-
Changes are always part of life and adjusting and accepting it ,is a challenge. New city with new dreams. We all 5 i.e Shristi , Neha , Harsh , Aman and i, we all got admission in SMVP college and luckily my room partner is also Aman. Harsh is in next room. I and Aman are settled in our room so we texted girls asking about them and we got to know that both are in different rooms. As tomorrow is our first day so we retarded to bed early.

I got up at 7 and did my morning routine, by 8 I was ready. I woke Aman up, as we have to be there in Auditorium by 9. As decided earlier the girls will meet us at auditorium so we quickly left from our room and went to call Harsh. Harsh was also ready so we went to Auditorium. We are waiting for girls. After 5 minutes the girls came . I saw one more girl with Shristi and Neha. She wore a white shirt with brown high waist denims. Her hair were open and she had a minimal make up. She is looking very preety. This is the first time I am noticing a girl like this. I didn't knew I can describe her so well..😉

Shristi and Neha hugged there b

Shristi and Neha hugged there b.f and this people were behaving as If they meet after years.

"I missed u Aman", Shristi said.

" I missed u too baby", Aman replied.

That girl didn't knew about them so she is feeling bit awkward. I fake coughed to gain the attention of those love birds.They immediately left each other and then Shristi spoke.

"So guys this is Rehana my roommate and our new friend", Shristi said.

Rehana gave us a warm smile and did handshake with Aman and Harsh and then with me. As soon as our hands touched I got that electric current in my body. She has a very cute smile. Now the programme was going to start so we all took our places. Rehana is sitting left to me and right to Shristi.

The programme is going in its full swing and I am occasionally stealing glances at Rehana. She is completely engrossed in programme. After the announcement of tomorrow's freshers party the programme came to an end and we all went to have lunch. Those both couples are busy in each other and here I and Rehana are left alone. Though I don't mind to be quite but I think Rehana is feeling lonely. I can't just go and start a conversation though I desparately want to do it.

We all had our lunch and girls said that they want to go for shopping . They also asked me to accompany them as Harsh and Aman are coming with them for shopping but I politely rejected that offer.

They all left for shopping and then I came to know that even Rehana accompanied them. I don't know but some magic that girl has done on me that within few hours I got so attracted to her.

As all left and I am alone here I thought to talk to my parents and sisters. Two hours got passed in doing nothing and it is already the time for dinner. They all have planned for dinner in hotel so Aman called me and told me to be there at Hotel Vaishali by 8:30 so I got ready in grey t-shirt and blue denims. I wore brown shoes and a watch.

I reached there and saw all are present there

I reached there and saw all are present there . There was table for 6 arranged there and the only place left for me is opposite to Rehana.

"Guys don't you think you purchased whole market", I said sarcastically .

Girls just ignored me as if I don't even exist.

"And Harsh and Aman I don't know how you both went with them for shopping. Thank god I didn't accompany you all otherwise I would go mad by roaming from one shop to another",i said while laughing.

" Haa haa very funny Armaan you don't have girlfriend so you are saying this to Aman and Harsh but wait till you get one, she will make you roam more then what Aman and Harsh roam with us. She will make you dance on her fingertips", Shristi said loudly while smirking.

" That day will never come. No girl has guts to make Armaan Jain dance on her fingers" I said while raising my imaginery collar.

" We will see Armaan, let the time come and I know it will come very soon", Neha said while flipping her hair.

" Then let's see",i challenged them.

With that chit chatting we all had our dinner and came back to hostel. We all said good night to each other and left for our rooms.