Chapter nineteen

So this story is ranked #801 in fanfics...my first ranked story. I'm gonna go smoke, my mind is blown.

"And you don't steal!..." I spaced out again as Dana continued her hour long rant. It was the day after the Halloween party and Dana was livid to say the least. "Irresponsible and..." I swear she's said that word a total of fifty time already.

"Hey, it's time for them to head out." A stage hand of Jimmy Fallon said. I wasnt all here to be honest. Mads and I smoked so much that I didn't want to smoke for another month. Just the smell of it made me sick.

"Ok thank you," She ran a hand through her hair and motioned me to go. "Here, this will wake you up." She gave me a pill and water before walking out.

I studied the pill wearily before tossing it in my mouth and swallowing it with the water.

The girls remained silent, not really speaking to me for some reason as we started out to the interview stage.

"Lets here it for Envy!" I danced out to the music that the roots played.

I gave one of the trumpet guys a high five before hugging Jimmy and sitting on the couch.

"How are you guys?" He asked with a big smile.

"Pretty good. New York is amazing." I replied.

"It really is. So you guys are on tour right now with Camila Cabello-" He was cut off as the crowd screamed loudly. "How has it been?"

I leaned on the armrest as I spoke, "It's great. Honestly I never went outside of Kansas until we were signed so it's really cool to see all these different people and places."

"I agree. I tried New York's largest hot dog before we came." Viv added with a proud smile.

"Actually," Jimmy started and turned to the curtain as a backstage guy came out while pushing a cart. "Knowing how uncontrollably hungry you guys are, we're going to do this interview while eating."

Viv immediately cheered and scooted to the edge of her seat. The guy handed us each a plate.

"Ok so Y/n, you got the pastrami on rye. Vivian you have New York's best pizza. Ellie got Tso's chicken. And Nylah you have Brooklyn's best Hot dog." Jimmy said as he named them one by one. "Ok let's- Vivian!"

We all looked at Viv and saw her halfway done with her pizza. Her lips were smeared with tomato sauce as she giggled.

"You were talking too much." She shrugged and took abother bite.

Jimmy laughed obnoxiously as he smacked his desk. "Ok, let's eat while I ask questions." I brought the sandwich to my lips and took a bite. Holy shit this was good. "Y/n, what's the favorite city you've been to so far." He asked with a full mouth.

I covered my mouth as I tried to speak. "Probably Oregon with the scenery but New York for the food."

The crowd laighed as he kept asking questions and we responded with full mouths.

I eyed Jimmys food as he held it in his hands.

"What is that?" I asked and leaned closer.

"Pork bun, want some?" He asked and held it up. "Ok here, do the swap thing." I laughed as we hooked our arms and held our food to each others mouth.

I took a bite of the pork bun as he bit my sandwich. 

"Mm that's good." I nodded and swallowed the food.

"We have to go to a commercial break but when we come back," he looked at the desk as food flew out of his mouth. "Envy is going to perform their new single!" He laughed and flicked the food off.