4.

Delhi

Everything was happening too quick , payal was super trilled and excited to surprise her family , according to her , her family will be surprised and will be over moon seeing her after 2 years and she was expecting same from khushi , she was seeing khushi almost after 2.5years , she missed her sister so much .

Payal packed everything for khushi, her favourite sweets  from down town , she purchased khushi favourite pom pom dress to gift her sister , many sweets for family and much more .She planned  a perfect stay in Mumbai and planned what all she will be doing there with her family specially khushi.

Nani, mami and anjali were equally excited for same , they were eargly waiting to meet the gupta family and  specially khushi and ask her forgiveness on there chote behaviour in past .They were baldy hurt when arnav canceled wedding and felt sad for khushi. They were dreaming so much but it was shattered by his dumbness no matter how much they tried explaining him but arnav never let his ego fall .

Today evening they will be flying to Mumbai along with arnav,  arnav had strictly warned then not to involve him in any of there activities .He was strictly going for his business work and warned his family after doing  whatever rituals they will be back to Delhi without any delay.

Arnav other hand , was not okay with sudden family's reunion tho still gupta family don't know about there arrival. But he was not comfortable in meeting them again nor he wished to meet them anytime .His hate to garami gupta  was beyond anything. He ditched his love , destroyed family's peace , hurted himself , did injustice with poor girl who dint had any fault  and what not .Just to punish garami gupta . He dint punish her legally but emotionally and according to him he thinks he was successful  in doing it .but hardly he had any idea what mistake he did .His only moto was to break garami gupta .

______________________________________________

"I don't understand why u want to stay in penthouse , we are going to Mumbai for just week and will be back before that "arnav said In disappointment

"But chote try and understand .We have to do some  rituals and will not be comfortable with this hotel facilities and why u worrying we have penthouse in Mumbai so simply why stay In hotel "nani argued back .

"Ok I'll tell aman about change In plan...anything else nani" arnav said over phone .