Chapter 1

Jessica Pov :

"Beep..Beep..Beep" My alarms buzzing non stop and i woke up "Huhhh , i dont want to leave this bed god" And i get up to get ready for work. After done with my makeup and left before im late ~ When im arrive and i find my friend in the counter of the bar "hey girl", and she say " Oh hi there girlie and good morning btw" . "Yeah yeah morning by the way" While yawn. "Woah there jess , did you get any sleep? You still look tired there by the way" "Nahh im good so..what i am gonna do now ?" "As usual your spot" "Why dont just let me wipe all the glass while you stay in the counter? Pleaseee" While begging like a kid. "Nah uh uh, go stay where you at before the customer arrive, go go" While push me. "I hate you" She jokes. "Love you too jess" Tasha said while smile.  And the bar were open and customer were keep arrive and jess taking order their drinks. And then one man enter the bar and jess look up and find an attrative guy or..should i say hot like hell ! While she keep dreaming , he said "ermm hello? Miss?" While waving. And i "oh yeah sorry ermm , what do you need sir?" Ok , im drooling on this guy like...WTF jess ! Stop it . "One americano please maam" While smile and im dead. "Alright sir , i will send your drinks to your table" And he "okay i wait" And sit on the table in the end. "Yo jess you ok there. What happen ? You look like seeing a ghost" "What ?? Nothing just go get ready the drinks please?" And push her. "Oh i know , you drooling on that guy dont you" She smirk like crazy. "What are you talking about ?" " Yeah yeah you drooling that guy like you want to eat him" And she laugh. "Shut up" While blush. Then his drinks done and i take it to him while tasha said "woahh there jess , no need to rush. What you rushing for? And smirk. " What ? He wait for his drink so long tasha. I need to give to our customer there" While walk away from her before she talk more. This girl are so crazy. And she saw him sit while play with his phone. "Umm sir here your drink. Sorry taking it so long" And he look up and smile "nahh dont worry about it sweetheart" And i was Blushing like hell when he call me sweetheart. "So um sir" He cut me "jeffrey , my name jeffrey" And he take my hands to shake. "Ok mr.jeffrey , i never seen you here before. You new here?" "I just arrive here for an holiday by self and i saw this bar so why not make a pit stop" While smile. This guy just kill me with that smile. "Oh alright" "You know , i tell you my name , i should know your name" While wink. And i blush like hell " Haha sorry , im jessica by the way" "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He smirks. Ok im dead , please save me. "You know what , i should leave" And he stand up and oh god he so tall , and im short damn. "Oh alright thank you for coming" While smile. And he walk away and then he stop. "Jess ?" And i look up "yeah?" "See you tomorrow" While waving and wink at me and he gone. I was stand there like..maybe 5 minutes and tasha call " Woah there youre not just give your customer his drink but you and him introduce each other. Woww jess just wow. He hot by the way" While nugging at my arm and smirks. "Shut up , let go back to business idoit" And push her while laugh. This guy gonna bring me a lot of pain.