QUICK NOTE

Hey everyone! I know that it's been forever, but I have a legit excuse! Well, many of them actually.

For one, I started university back in September and holy shit has it been kicking my ass. Most my time has been taken up doing assignments and homework and whatnot. So I haven't had time to write lately, which really sucks because I've missed it a lot.

Second, I tend to write imagines and stories on my iPad. I had a keyboard hooked up to my iPad so that it's basically a touch screen laptop. Something happened with both the keyboard and the Wattpad app that wouldn't allow me to write. I have both problems fixed now, luckily, so I can use them again.

Finally, and this is the one that made me extremely mad, I didn't have internet for a solid 4 months. I moved to a new place and the people who were supposed to hook up the Internet kept "postponing" the appointment to do it. Finally, just after Christmas, I got my Internet back.

So, with all these problems fixed (except the university thing, it's still kicking my ass and taking up all my free time), I have finally been able to return to Wattpad. The reason why I'm writing this note, however, is to ask everyone who has requested imagines to please inbox me those imagines again. I've gotten many requests since the last imagine I wrote and a lot of them have gotten lost in the sea of comments, or in the sea of screenshots and notes on my phone, as I have been trying to make a note of them on my phone as opposed to the notes in my iPad, which is where I usually write them. So, if you guys could inbox me (NOT COMMENT BECAUSE THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE I WILL NOT GET IT IN THE COMMENTS) your imagine requests that would be amazing. I want to get back into writing imagines and I don't want anyone to be hurt if I don't write their imagine because I didn't get it or I lost the request while I was offline.

I'm gonna try to have more imagines up soon! Thank you guys for reading and I'll have more requests up soon!

(P.S. When I catch up on requests, what would y'all think of a Sebastian Stan imagines book?)