Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Enjoy the chapter.

Emily's POV

I woke up with a big headache. Agh. I groaned. My head is spinning. I opened my eyes and was greeted by an unknown room. What the hell? Where am I?

I looked down and thank God I was wearing clothes. But wait. These clothes are not mine. I started freaking out. I jumped out of the bed hurriedly. God where am I? Did I lost it? Shit. No. I went out of the room and looked around. Seems familiar! Oh. Haha. I am in cheryl's house. I sighed feeling relieved.

I then went downstairs and was greeted by the beautiful aroma of coffee. My only love in this world.

I went in the kitchen and saw cheryl working.

"You are finally up". She said as she started plating the table.

I sat on the table with my head in my hands.

"Here". She said as she gave me a glass of water and an asprin.

"Thank you cheryl. You are an angel". I said as I took them from her hands.

"I know". She said with an amused smile.

I sat there waiting for her to give me breakfast. After five minutes my breakfast was placed in front of me. I digged in and ate it in less then five minutes, damn. I was hugry.

I then poured myself a cup of coffee.

Cheryl got up and started washing dishes like an angel in disguise she is.

Emily at least you should have done the dishes. I don't feel like but I should at least ask to help even though I know her answer.

"Cheryl, I would do it just drink your coffee". I said to appear a bit nice.

"No. No. I'll do it". She turned and said as she smiled at me.

Thank God, I thought smugly.

After cheryl was done she came and sat with me.

"So how I ended up here?" I asked.

"I and noah left you. We don't know what happened after that but when we came back searching for you. We saw you dancing and you were so drunk. We didn't know your address, so this is how you ended up here". She told the whole story.

"Oh yeah. Uh-and by the way thanks. I don't know what would have happened if you would not have bought me here". I said smiling gratefully at her.

"It was nothing. Oh and by the way why were you so drunk missy? I didn't really took you as the club type".

"There was a crazy girl, I forgot her name and she triggered me to do the shots and the last thing I remember is me taking shots. I don't really remember what happened after that!". I said.

She just nodded.

Then I went to her room and picked up my phone and my clothes to go back.

"Cheryl now I have to go. I will give you your these clothes back. And thanks for the breakfast. You are an angel.". I said as I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Stop calling me an angel otherwise I'll start believing that I really am one!". I just giggled in response.

I got out of her apartment and went into the cab. These cabs, ugh. My money is always spent on this. I even wonder if I can even pay the hotel's bill.

Shit. I had to meet with the apartment's owner today.

I called the lady and asked if I should come to the place she had to show and she yes. She will reach there in a few minutes.