- Before You Read -

- Before You Read -

Hi readers! To those of you who have read the first edition of this story welcome back, and to those who are new welcome. Before you read, I wanted to explain a few things.

This is a story in a series! Here is the book order:
The Werecats: Creatures of the Night (this book)
The Werecats: Warriors of the Shadows
The Werecats: Defenders of the Light

This is my story. The characters and plot are all mine, so no one go stealing it, okay? This story is my baby, and that would be kidnapping.

Second of all, those of you who have known about this story since it's origin are probably wondering why it's being rewritten. Well I shall answer!

A while back, October maybe, I decided I wanted to reread The Werecats: Creatures of the Night. Guys, I am so happy I did because I found so many errors and holes in the plot. I am extremely happy with the new edition and much more confident with my writing skills now! I will be keeping the original story on Wattpad until I finish adding new parts to the new story (which will be every Wednesday) at which time the original will be removed.

To those of you who will probably not want to reread because it's the same story but with better writing: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE REREAD. THERE ARE NEW PARTS!

Guys, the original story got over 45,000 reads! Let's try to double that for the revisement! Vote and comment, people. Vote and comment.

Also, now that this story is getting a face lift, The Werecats: Warriors of the Shadows and The Power Within: A Werecat Novelette will probably be receiving some tweaking too. Those won't be completely rewritten like this, but they'll be better nonetheless!

Okay, I'm done babbling now... I hope you enjoy the new and improved Werecats: Creatures of the Night